tservice

new products

Supplies, such as vinyl will be offered soon. We are also looking at some heat presses, and CNC machines.

Speaking of cnc machine just got mine up and going !! Will post a video tomorrow !!!! I boughtit 6months ago and finally ust got the time to sit down and mess with it !! I got all the software and it is flying now !!!!

I found a great supplier in china min order of 100 though ....

Not sure about the CNC yet, but we do now have 6 in 1 heat press units, as well as some vinyl and app tape. Oh, we also got some app tape holders and paper cutters.

:thumbsup:

Having been recently flamed for pointing out places to get product not available here @ USC I find this thread... Some great products to see would be Aqueous inkjet vinyl- for those of us who can't afford 5k-20k$ for a nice eco-sol printer, also would like to see more squeegee options, as well as some general sign making supplies like license plate blanks and coroplast blanks.

Other services some sites offer is vinyl by the foot or yard- Some of us are either starting out or are hobby cutters and a 10 or 50 yard roll is either too expensive or wasteful especially on something like siser heat transfer material.

But hey, just a few thoughts- Would like to see some new product here :)

Having been recently flamed for pointing out places to get product not available here @ USC I find this thread... Some great products to see would be Aqueous inkjet vinyl- for those of us who can't afford 5k-20k$ for a nice eco-sol printer, also would like to see more squeegee options, as well as some general sign making supplies like license plate blanks and coroplast blanks.

Other services some sites offer is vinyl by the foot or yard- Some of us are either starting out or are hobby cutters and a 10 or 50 yard roll is either too expensive or wasteful especially on something like siser heat transfer material.

But hey, just a few thoughts- Would like to see some new product here :)

Hi ;) , I don't think I flamed you :huh: I was pointing out even with the 10% discount & silly way to get it , the H & H price for Oracal 651 was still more expensive . I don't think anybody else really flamed you either . Sometimes being honest is not all peachy & fuzzy warm . After reading you response , I appreciate the link even though i don't use any of that stuff . You are right & I did not think of things not offered from USCutter . Don't take anybody not agreeing with you negatively or personal . New perspectives are learned , honesty & the facts prevale . ;)

So what happens if you flame a fuzzy peach? ;D

I want Easyweed by the foot! Specialty vinyls by the foot or yardr would be nice too. Hobbyists like me just can't afford whole rolls of stuff.

I am not a hobbiest but some vinyls by the yard and foot could be helpful for me to try a color or product I don't currently use..I won't order 10 yrds of something less I try it firsst either by sample or small piece...

thanks

So what happens if you flame a fuzzy peach? ;D

Bear , Bear , Bear ;)

The fuzz burns off & you have a warm nude peach of course ............

Well, now I'll have to find a nice peach. Wonder if I could cut one out of that fuzzy vinyl for t-shirts? Maybe we could get USC to carry fuzzy peaches? ;D

I 2nd the motion !!! :D