Sign in to follow this  
dbtoutfit

Register your SBE. UScutter USA Version :NEW With Cut a Print: Not UK

This version will allow you to register SBE with Cut a Print working. (Contour Cut)

Hey guys I have worked really hard at getting us something to make the cut and print work.
This is UScutters SB thats came with your contour (Laser point etc) cutters.
If you need to contour cut with SBE or want to get rid of the nag count down screen then this is the download you need.
If not grab the other download http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,18816.msg147232.html.

dbtoutfit1979@gmail.com
You must add in the subject line "SBE Contour" without the quotes
If you do not you will not receive the info. It's setup as a auto reply now.
Check your junk email folders and any blocked folders you have if you do not receive the replied email.

I'm asking for $10.00 donation for the download as this will help me pay for the extra bandwidth charges I will consume as the download is very large.  Not to mention all the effort put into making this work.

:::UPDATE::::   6/1/13
As of now the auto reply is not setup, so give me just a little time to get it sent to you via email before disputing with paypal. I get emails on my phone so response time is typically 5 mins or so.

Eric

I have just installed this and it is now working great!

Best $5 I ever spent!

Thank you Eric for all your hard work.

No Prob. Now we can lay the SBE problem to rest for good.

Both SBE I have posted are The USA version UScutters SBE cd's, both have the orignal drivers for all the UScutters.

The UK version was ok and got us all by but now we'll have everything like the activation prob never existed.

Eric

The UK version has a lot of other cutters that are not on the USCutter version.  Any way to get them added to the USCutter version?