Sign in to follow this  
Lucky1

New to Flexi, need help with viewing fonts.

Hey all after a 10 year break from Graphic arts Im back again. Man! I wish there was an easier way to make a living. lol  ;D  Anyways, would someone be kind enough to explain to me how I can view font styles instead of having to choose one and see how it looks on the screen?  Get ready, Im sure I will have more ?'s.  :angel:  Thank you,  G

i use a program called font xplorer, brings up all of your fonts into a list, you can search through them and also type in text and it will show you how it looks in the fonts

So are you saying theres no way to do it?  Can they be viewed on the newer versions of Flexi?  Thank you.  Oh, how do I turn a shape into points so I can change it?  Not size or length etc., but actually change it from a circle to a pepsi logo for instance. (Not making a Pepsi logo), just giving you an example.  G

Guest crshirts

font xplorer is a good program

will let you view all the fonts on

your computer

Carl

On Flexi 8.1 you pick the "T" tool and it will open a design central window

Then on the "A" tab use the pull down menu that will give you a list of fonts as you pass the cruser over it a pop up window opens that will show you the font in an A,B,C format

If you have something typed it will use the words for the display

MM64  :angel:

After you block your text you can click on ANY font within the list and use your cursor arrows to scroll up and down the list....THEN hit "enter' to select it.