Sign in to follow this  
deceptiveclothing

ebay vinyl

I saw that alot of people do buy their vinyl on ebay..does anyone use a repeat seller or know of any sellers on there that have good viynl..I already bought some cheap stuff it worked just was not the best...any links or what not would be helpful..thank you....

i have bought several rolls of the "cheap" stuff....not too impressed....then I ended up getting oracal 651 from signsupply.com and I will use this probably every time now

BIG BIG difference

i have bought several rolls of the "cheap" stuff....not too impressed....then I ended up getting oracal 651 from signsupply.com and I will use this probably every time now

BIG BIG difference

ditto..651 way wayyy better than the typical ebay grab bag of vinyl.

I buy mostly from the same ebay seller..most of it is FDC or Avery. I did get some Oracal once and gave most of it to my brother.

I know what I buy,I know where it comes from,and I've never had a bad roll out of over 200.

Just my 2p worth. Everyone has their opinion. Some people swear that Avery is the best,others think it stinks. Same for Oracal.

Some people equate cheap price with cheap quality. Sometimes this is the case,sometimes not.

I'll take FDC anytime,over Avery or Oracal. Over 500 banners,plus 100 or so coroplast,vehicle lettering.(and that;s just THIS year)..has taught me a thing or two.

I recently used some 3M scotchcal. It had a clear release liner, super easy to weed and it was the best vinyl I ever used. The price did reflect it. I'll see how well it holds up.

I recently purchased some oracal vinyl off of ebay from the seller by the name of signwarehouse. They are a decent sized online supplier, so I was a little surprised at their shipping turn over rate(about 10 or 11 days). Once I got the material, I didn't think much about it since it was the first roll of vinyl I have ever used to cut.

They sold me Oracal 641. Later to find out, it has a very short outdoor life. I was looking for 651, instead.

I just rather purchase something over the phone or in person, where I can ask answers right then and there.

I recently purchased some oracal vinyl off of ebay from the seller by the name of signwarehouse. They are a decent sized online supplier, so I was a little surprised at their shipping turn over rate(about 10 or 11 days). Once I got the material, I didn't think much about it since it was the first roll of vinyl I have ever used to cut.

They sold me Oracal 641. Later to find out, it has a very short outdoor life. I was looking for 651, instead.

I just rather purchase something over the phone or in person, where I can ask answers right then and there.

SignWarehouse    :sign: