mr300s

Pants on the ground ????

The other day a guy had them hanging at his knees and the entire time he had to hold them.  Why would anyone want to waste one hand all day to hold there pants up?  Comfort is just not in his dictionary.

Guest fivestar

Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground.

Good one. Laughed right out loud and made the significant other get up out of his recliner to look  :D

;D  I love it!!  Just saw a guy walking with his pants like that the other day!!!

I just don't get the reason for it.  ;D

I'm like, why bother? Just skip the freaking pants and go out in your shirt and underwear. Lots more comfortable, and sadly, it would even look better!

This idiot reminds me of how it feels to get caught in a rainstorm, jeans all wet, heavy, and sagging and I can't wait to get them off. His may not be wet but they can't be comfortable.

ROFL My wife thought something was wrong I was laughing so hard. Looks like a good opportunity for the shirt printing people. Like those Japanese women wearing the printed skirts that look like the back is missing. Extra long shirt with the top of blue jeans printed across the bottom...pants dragging look, pants where they belong comfort. B)

ps. hmmmmmmmmmm print mine with a butt showing.  :thumbsup: