Sign in to follow this  
ryan8281

Propsal for screenprinted t-shirts

well    Some one let me borrow there screenprinter and press i will take this job in a second!!! of course i live here also so it would not be as big of a pain to have to go through..

The cost involved is in preparing each screen for 1000 players - that is a lot of screens to be  coated, burned cleaned etc that is why each name would run 20.00 by screening them all.  Most people screen the school info on the front and do transfer vinyl for the names and Numbers.  there are number kits for screening but 1000 changes tracking size and cleaning the screens between is not something most people would do for the price.  If you didn't want to do the screen pressing yourself on the school logo get transfers made for under 3.00 in plastisol (same ink as most screen printer use - along with an additive) and add the name and number in vinyl for an additional  cost of 2.50 in material plus shirt is FAR mor cost effective than spending 20 setup fee for each name number then add printing cost.  You are looking at maybe $5-6 per shirt (Without shirt) as opposed to $25-30 per shirt (without shirt)

With the plastisol transfers you can order however many you need and use a heat press to put them on shirt and use the same heat press to do the transfer vinyl.  Without shirts you are looking at 5,000-6,000 for customizing the shirts as opposed to 25,000 to 30,000.  Not too many schools I can think of can afford that type of expense.  That 20,000 buys a lot of needed equipment for the sports

yes i understand that is why i said to put the bid as with.. All screenprinted and all with front screenprinted with name and number pressed on back.

Have you thought about what you will do when you have a late sign up.  They are going to want a shirt to match the rest of the team.  This is a big enough pain when you do the work in house, but if you outsource the work chances are they will refuse. 

Just giving you my experience of dealing with ballteams.....

I'm looking for someone to do some screen printed shirts. The approx quantity are, baseball/softball/t-ball=460, flag football=140, volleyball=100, basketball=360. With a logo (picture attached) over the full front. The name/logo of each team on the back with the number, i would bid it as medium detail. 80% are youth sizes 20% adult sizes, Make sure bid includes setup cost, per unit cost, and turn around time, if you have pictures or would be willing to send some of you shirts you have done that would be great. I'm not sure of the color of the shirts neither so if you want to put the cost difference of color that will help. bids are due by 2:00pm Thursday, January 21. If you have questions please ask me. Also pm me so i can give you my information to where they will be shipped so you can add the shipping cost

UPDATE::::: The color of the screen print will all be white (the name,picture,logo,number) so it will have to be on a shirt of color!!

Thanks

Ryan

Hello my name is Bobby owner of StreamlineGrafix.com out of North Ga. If you will email me at bobby@streamlinegrafix.com with as much info as you can give me about this job! I will work you up a deal for this job. These type of jobs are what our company is known for in my area and I would be glad to see what I can do for you! We have a different process that we can do the names and numbers for each shirt more affordable for our customers and us and it will still be printed...No direct to garment printing here all our printing is using pastoral inks. I also need your location that the shirts will be sent to, How many at one time you will need, I need each division laid out with time frames for shirts to be completed. There usually has to be at lest a 2 week time frame for turn around on these jobs. There will need to be more info about this job but I will deal with that with you through emails and phone calls.

Check out our website for more info on us also at: www.streamlinegrafix.com

Thanks for your time;

Bobby

Well sorry all but thanks for trying. This rec department is like all others im sure. I guess they found someone else to do them. On the good side it is probly lucky nobody on here got it. I talked to them and argued the point on the proposal about being all screen printed. And then come to find out the one that got the job had screenprinting and heat press on back. I guess that goes to show they can do what they want to. Sorry again all