Sign in to follow this  
Rob Law

MH-871 setup in Sign Blazer

I bought a MH-871 and installed Sign Blazer from the disk that came with the cutter. During setup there was no option to select for this cutter, do I need to download something else?

Also there is a strip of what appears to be masking tape running the length of the cutter under where the blade goes, do I take it off?

This is my first cutter, so I know nothing. I'm sure there will be more questions to come!

Remove the masking tape.

There is NO 871 choice in SBE so you have to choose the smaller or larger MH series cutter.

(I know it Sucks that you buy a cutter brand New and have to use a different cutter than you purchased for the software they provide with it.)

Next SBE is a Defunked Out of Business Software so don't bother asking for updates or upgrades.

Alot do use it on here so they will help you with any problems you run into.

And Welcome.

Good luck with that 871.

Thanks for the info, still need to buy some vinyl and supplies before I attempt a cut. Hope it goes smooth from here out!

Buy Oracal 651 for short term stuff and 751 for longer lasting like graphics on cars/trucks.

Don't Waste your money on the cheap stuff unless you buy ONE 10 yard X 15 inch roll just to practice with. :thumbsup:

BTW fill out your user profile and Signature line so when you ask questions people will know exactly what you are using right off the bat.

Saves you alot of time when asking.  :thumbsup: