Billy

Sign Blazer 6.0 HotShot

I was just looking in my different programs and found a DEMO version of HotShot.  My cutter was not on the list in SetUp.  I have the Refine MH721.  Can anyone tell me how to get this active?  I could not find anything about it on the US Cutter web site. And if so, what does it cost?  Thanks.  Billy.

Sign Blazer is a DEFUNKED, OUT OF BUSINESS Software.

Don't think you can get a Demo of the H.S. version fully functioning.

Sign Blazer Elements is a functioning Trial Mode Version.

You can't get any updates or activation codes.

I have been on mission lately to debug a problem I had with parts of my file not being cut.

In summary, it wasn't static or memory but more likely Signcut Pro.

I have a US Cutter Refine MH 721. I running XP and CorelDraw X4. I was using Signcut Pro but was having difficulties on larger file size cuts. It would skip over large portions. Sometimes it would just misbehave. So I grounded everything, didn't fix it. I bought the larger memory, didn't fix it. I installed Signblazer 6.05, fixed. Not exactly sure what the root cause is but has to do with how data is being transfered to the plotter.

Signblazer 6.05 does not have the Refine drivers but I'm using RedSail RS720C which is working very well (note: The DMPL driver worked by the scaling was slightly larger than actual size (1"x1" was more like (1.01" x 1.01")).

After all this research, I decided to make it more simple for newbies. If you want the latest and best version of Signblazer Elements with a crack that gets rid of trial mode, visit www.mystat.com and scroll down to the bottom.

cheers.

I have been on mission lately to debug a problem I had with parts of my file not being cut.

In summary, it wasn't static or memory but more likely Signcut Pro.

I have a US Cutter Refine MH 721. I running XP and CorelDraw X4. I was using Signcut Pro but was having difficulties on larger file size cuts. It would skip over large portions. Sometimes it would just misbehave. So I grounded everything, didn't fix it. I bought the larger memory, didn't fix it. I installed Signblazer 6.05, fixed. Not exactly sure what the root cause is but has to do with how data is being transfered to the plotter.

Signblazer 6.05 does not have the Refine drivers but I'm using RedSail RS720C which is working very well (note: The DMPL driver worked by the scaling was slightly larger than actual size (1"x1" was more like (1.01" x 1.01")).

After all this research, I decided to make it more simple for newbies. If you want the latest and best version of Signblazer Elements with a crack that gets rid of trial mode, visit www.mystat.com and scroll down to the bottom.

cheers.

spam

Does seem like spam . You think it is spam for the mystat.com .. or something promoting SignBlazer ? It seems there is no benifit promoting SignBlazer other than being helpfull . IF the evolved software is being developed & getting ready to be released , i don't see how promoting SignBlazer would be a benifit to them :huh: Seems more like a personal vendetta towards SignCut .. but some respect & praise was given there . Strange & interesting ...... Hmmmmm

spam

The links leads to downloads of Signblazer,the instructions, the manual,and the font manual. I can't see how it would be spam. And unless someone else removes it, it's going to stay.Unlike others, he isn't trying to sell what he has done. He is just trying to be helpful.

The links leads to downloads of Signblazer,the instructions, the manual,and the font manual. I can't see how it would be spam. And unless someone else removes it, it's going to stay.Unlike others, he isn't trying to sell what he has done. He is just trying to be helpful.

One man's junk is another man's treasure.

I think it's great to have links to it all on one place.

Thanks!!

Jay

The first time I visited the site it wasn't there . . . and with the same thing posted in 4 different areas looked like spam then as it did not have the links that are there now . . . it looked like he was just promoting his site without the links