Sign in to follow this  
tservice

Wish List

What is on ya'lls wish list for Christmas? Mine is for someone to help me clean out my garage so I can safely get around 2 cutters, beer fridge, urinal, 2 cars, Printing equipment. Trust me give me I can scatter crap like you you not believe.

Maybe you should be asking Santa for a Roll-off ... That's what I'm gonna ask Santa for  ;)

Snow.    every morning I wake up there are flurries on the ground, but melt away by 9am.  I just want some snow to go riding. Its bumming me out. ;)  ( I hope BEFORE Christmas though!)

- Banner, I think you could afford both those cars if they stay at that price!! (I'd go for the Mark II, Its allready restored!!)    And Guess what??? IT SNOWED!!!!! :snow:

I expect the Mark II to go much higher at the end. The other one,could be anybody's guess. Thats a lot of work restoring that car but well worth it in the end. A fully restored,showroom condition,is worth about 50K.

To those who know a good car and appreciate true beauty and craftsmanship.

Thats the truth,  I have an Audi 90cs and a Honda Accord (among many other cars),  comparing the 2 is like apples to oranges, They may be the same size and look kinda the same, but the quality is much better in the Audi.. The other day I was installing speakers in a Jag.  The door panels had Real Wood inserts, not plastic... There is a reason for the extra money.  :police:

US $6,500.00 ..... you could have traded some decals for that!!!  :police:

they got a deal on that one. If it had been on th east coast,I would have gone 10k myself.

Around here,the newer Jags ( 3 or 4 years old) can be had at Police auctions for cheap. They seem to be the new vehicle of choice for drug dealers.