Sign in to follow this  
SiboleGraphix

Flowers, especially a Tulip, with stems and leaves

So, my younger sis is having her first baby, a girl named Samara. They were going to paint the nursery, but decided against it, and now want me to do vinyl on her wall instead. Over the crib I'm putting "Sweet Dreams Samara" and then they want some flowers coming up from the ground around the room, and a few dragonflies and lady bugs zooming around.

I found some nice plain flowers on Dafont, (posted in here, because you guys are awesome)  But I can't find a basic looking tulip to go with them. And I need stems to put them on. I'm kinda in a time crunch since the baby is due Jan 31 (I'm hoping she comes on the 28th, my b-day) and I have been spending alot of time at the hospital with my mom. I'm so stressed out, but I really want to do this for my sister.

Anyone with any nice tulips, or stemed flowers, can you please help me and my sis out?  Or does anyone know where I can get these kind of vectors?

Thank you, thank you, thank you for any help. And thank you for being such an amazingly helpful group of wonderful people. ;D

Amber

Thank you for those tulips! But my sister is looking for one to match her babies bed set. Let's see if I can get the pic to work! But I'm definetly saving those flowers, and thank you so much for taking time to help me!

bedding.jpg

Those plain ole tulips is what she wants, and I can't find anything like that. All I can find are fancy ones like Joe posted!

Oh, thank you so much Jenn! The second one will work great, and I can use the stems for the daisies! Your a life saver!  :thumbsup: 

Big, big hugs!

Amber