kenimes

Howdy Y'all!!

Popping in to say hello to some old friends! Wishing everyone a wonderful and profitable 2010!!!

;D

Guest fivestar

Well smack my a$$ and call me Walter.  Good to see you my freind I hope everything is going good with you.

Guest crshirts

Good to see you Ken hope your's is great as well

Carl

HI Ken , Very nice to hear from you . I hope things are going well & you have a great 2010 also  ;D

Gee thanks everyone, and even Walter.

Been getting better. Was a rough 2009 with my cancer, and both of my folks having major surgery as well. 2010 should be better I am hoping.

Still in customer care/ sales, but more phone than internet based. Good benes is a plus.

Will pop in more often to see if I cant still assist some. Still thinkin' about getting a cutter myself for some side income.....we'll see.

Excited for the Winter Olympics up the road in Vancouver this Feb. Not sure I will make it up there personally, but it is pretty sweet that it is in the area.

Take care, and see ya round more often hopefully,

Ken

Ken..I learned more from you than I can even count...except for the 3 stooges, you have been the most influential person I have known. I hope you come back often.

Ken -- good to hear from you again - been wondering how you was doing.  you are an incredible person to continue helping.  You were wonderful at the times I needed help.

May your family be health and you be prosperous in the new year

hey ken! (doing the happy dance) how have u been! u just made my day. i too have wondered where u were and howyou've been.

it's really a pleasure to hear from you, and as john said, you truly have been missed.

glad you're back! ;D ;D ;D

Well smack my a$$ and call me Walter.  Good to see you my freind I hope everything is going good with you.

five, u know ur fool! i laughed so hard! u never cease to amaze me. lmao!

Hi Ken!

Glad you popped in to atleast let us know how you are doing.  Glad you and your parents are doing well, after a crazy 2009.

Hope to see you around more often.

Glad to see that your doing better!!

We are all praying for a better (and healthy) 2010.

I'm just waiting for Dec 21st 2012 ---- should be a BLAST!!!!  :thumbsup: