muddywaterpirate

Ordering heat vinyl from Specialty Graphics, not a good experience

That's to say if trying to use a Paypal account.  I am not a computer illiterate person and have created many user accounts before and never have problems using my Paypal account.  I did leave them a message through their contact tab that read:

Your ordering process cost me about 30 minutes tonight because your paypal feature just does not work.  I created a user account here, put my order in the shopping cart, and kept getting an error message that the address, name, phone number did not match.  I went into my account here, and there was no address or any information to match to!  When I tried to edit that information, there was no way to enter that information.  This is the only site that has a paypal feature that I haven't been able to use.  Very disappointed in the fact I spent 30 minutes on a 3 minute process.  I did still end up giving you my business by just ordering straight from a visa card instead, but very dissatisfied in the process and will keep an eye out to buy Siser Easyweed elsewhere in the future.

I would like to get some feedback from other members that have used them for any supplies to see if there are any other people that had issues with ordering or if I just can't figure out how to add a shipping address to my Specialty Graphics account.

Thanks

I 2nd Alpine!!

I've ordered 3 times from them. Multiple rolls per order. They are fast to ship, great customer service and reasonable price and shipping!! 2-3 rolls cost me $10 to ship on average

1st item in there shop I got the grand tour - Alpine are great people to deal with.  I get alumacore and coro from them also

Guest sciondrgn

No problems with Specialty here.. Have ordered several different times and all paying with paypal..

Guest fivestar

No problems with Specialty here.. Have ordered several different times and all paying with paypal..

+1

+1

+2 no problems with Specialty Graphics

Don't blame specialty graphics before you check with paypal. The problem might be with them. IN order to keep people from hijacking your paypal account, if the shipping address you enter does not match the address you have on file with Paypal, you will get the error message. Check with paypal.

I use specialty graphics all the time - and always pay with paypal... i have been getting an error message that it can't display my page - but the charge and order always go through

Don't blame specialty graphics before you check with paypal. The problem might be with them. IN order to keep people from hijacking your paypal account, if the shipping address you enter does not match the address you have on file with Paypal, you will get the error message. Check with paypal.

The big problem I had while setting up my account with Specialty is that the sign up process never allowed me to enter an address.  I put in my name and email, then the only option I had was save or continue shopping, so I saved.  When I go in to edit information, it's all blank and doesn't allow me to edit anything. 

I'm sure it's because the addresses don't match, but I logged in after business hours and couldn't contact anyone to help get signed up.  I did order from them, but couldn't use paypal. 

so cvall them and have them straighten it out. I've had to do that with other comapnies. Customer service always gets it fixed quick.

so cvall them and have them straighten it out. I've had to do that with other comapnies. Customer service always gets it fixed quick.

I will when I get time during work hours.  I have to say that I did get a quick email back from them today.  It didn't resolve the problem, but they were quick to get back with me, which I appreciated.

But guys, don't just think bad stuff if you see a negative comment about a company.  All I wanted to do was see if anyone else had any problems and it doesn't look like they did, so perhaps it was an error on my end that could have been resolved if I had been ordering during business hours.  If we never make note of any problems, then bad things could go on forever to other people.  In this case, it looks like SG is not at fault, which obviously can be seen by the many replies of others that haven't had problems.

So it's all good.  :thumbsup:

these days things are getting harder to do because of teh crooks out there. One thing Paypal is good about is trying to protect you. I've had a few problems but it was always for my own protection.

i have never had a problem with specialty graphics either. they have always been very courteous, professional and prompt. i agree with john as far as paypal goes. it's only to protect u. specialty graphics and the owner is a really nice venue.

I purchase all my siser thru Speciality Graphics, They are very careful with your shipping address must match the address you have listed for your billing address. If it doesnt, they request a copy of a bill ( electric or phone etc) to make sure your NAME is on it. They once sent me the WRONG vinyl, but was really quick in sending me the correct vinyl and I had gotten some bad florescent vinyl and they did replace it with a little extra thrown in for my troubles. They ship fast and are reasonable. Needless to say I'm happy with them.

Renee

I order most of my materials from signwarehouse.com. Real nice ppl, Great Prices. Fast Shipping. I get free shipping over 100 bucks.

1-800-699-5490, I deal mostly with a lady named Charlie, ext 2128, I think that I can ask for better deals over the phone. they have a special on enduraTex Hotmark 70, 5 rolls 15"x11' for 125.00. I am still real new at this. but after doing research, I though that was a great price.

I use signwarehouse also with great success but at an extra 7.00 per roll lately alpine has my orders for siser.  They are small and cannot offer nearly the stuff signwarehouse does though

I have had extremely good experience with Specialty graphics, I send in my orders generally on a Sunday night and have my items at my door Tuesday.

Never had a problem with paying but I generaly just use a card.

Shipping is always around 10-12.

+8