Sign in to follow this  
Brandon_Davis

US Cutter Introduces the ZenCut Green & Black

US Cutter is proud to announce the addition of the ZenCut Green & Black to their line of cutters which include the very popular MH and Laserpoint products. Please follow the link below and have a look at our most dynamic cutter offering yet.

http://www.uscutter.com/ZenCut-Black-Series-Vinyl-Cutter-with-stand_p_1181.html

http://www.uscutter.com/ZenCut-Green-Series-Vinyl-Cutter_p_1179.html

nice. What type blades? Propriotary? Will you be stocking parts too?

that's weird. The pages were up  af ew hours ago. And the ZenCut was listed on the genaral professional cutter page, which it isn't now. I mean, that;s really weird. Maybe I dreamed it. Or maybe....it's the Twilight Zone .

Not the Twilight Zone  :huh: , about 10 minutes before CyberSultan posted they both worked .

ZenCut? the name even sounds Chinese. I'm getting an error on the links. What will this cutter compare to?

what I read didn't say all that much about the place of manufacture...or anything like that...just touted it as 'professional' and the price on the 24" was slightly less than the Graphtec. I do remember it said Servo motors....and didn't say what blade type.

Not the Twilight Zone  :huh: , about 10 minutes before CyberSultan posted they both worked .

Gypsy Curse?

The first one said not available, the second one went to the link.  I reloaded it and now it's gone.  ....like magic

I really have no idea what's going on. It was up for short time, now it seems it is down and has been all night. Maybe somebody jumped the gun. Who knows.According to the website, the new cutter isn't available. Unless Brandon is working today, we'll probably have to wait til MOnday to find out what's going on. I think I still have the website open on the computer in the shop and will take a screen cap and post if I do.

I gave both links a quick visit earlier this morning and do remember that tangential cutting was mentioned as a feature.  Don't remember much else, was going to re-visit later... :huh:

The listing went up late Friday and was live... Due to the major demand we had from many of our clientele to get this product up for sale we neglected in our hurry to update the aspect of our system that automatically hides products that are percieved to not be in inventory... I am currently working to get this product properly listed on the site. The Green should be available now and I am working on posting the Black...

Thanks for your patience and I appreciate your private messages alerting me to this error.

Guest kenya

Will this cutter work with Flexi? If so, which driver do you use?

How would you rate this cutter compared to a Graphtec?

Brandon - is this a new unit to replace the copam?

Is the media holder the small bearing looking things on the crossbar?

These cutters will work with Flexi using the Jaguar IV or Puma III drivers.

The Zencut Green and Black compare very favorably with the Graphtec CE and FC series machines.

The primary differences you may notice:

- The Zencut machines should have slightly better tracking relative to the Graphtec machines

- The Graphtec machines may be slightly more reliable than the Zencut machines (both will be extremely reliable)

- Zencut machines are a USCutter exclusive and offered at EXTREMELY competitive prices

Will this cutter work with Flexi? If so, which driver do you use?

How would you rate this cutter compared to a Graphtec?

For a very limited time (until we get a handful of machines out in the field), I am offering a price break on both the Zencut Green and the Zencut Black.

Sign in to follow this