Sign in to follow this  
JSPEK

zencutBLACK @ uscutter

I want to say i am all  ;D ;D :) at seeing that cutter. the 40" looks like a gcc ja-101s(positive it is) and all i can say about that is that it CUTS!!The nice thing about them is that they make virtually NO NOISE. They cut super accurate. and track very well

thumbs up to us cutter for selling these :huh:

So you already have this new cutter?

I think he is saying it looks like the gcc ja-101s,which he has.

www.dpshatan.com/pdf/gcc/JaguarIII-DM.pdf

correct! and judging by the pictures posted on uscutter its a rebadged one. even same specs. FANTASTIC CUTTER.  :huh:

What is the price of the gcc i  see they have one on ebay also by gcc at a low price did not check the specs to see if was the same though, the servo is definitely quieter just no fan noise helps i know that my friends graphtec makes very little noise

Heres the real question then, if, it is a rebadged Jaguar, Puma, etc, will the prices be the same as other companies who sell them. Personally, I would like to see a cutter that is not a rebadged unit that can be bought everywhere with a different name. But that's why the prices are cheaper than say Roland. They say the tracking is better than a Graphtec, but by how much? Without results I'm only going by here say.

wish i had the dough to sell chinese vinyl cutters, those suckers cost $200 a piece if you order a large enough bulk. talk about making some good money from sales

I would find it very hard to believe the tracking is better than a Graphtec.

i would say they are equal.

as for price, lol i dont want to say how much i paid but it was a LOT more than what uscutter is selling the black for. and for that I say 2 thumbs up for them offering a super product at what looks like a great price!

Can someone explain why the green is so much cheaper than the black i know that stand isnt that expensive

Can someone explain why the green is so much cheaper than the black i know that stand isnt that expensive

they are different machines..not just different colors.

The green has less pinch rollers, slower cutting speed,less cutting force....

personally, I have no idea why anyone would buy a 24" cutter without a stand. Everyone I ever talked to who did,regretted it.I hope they offer a stand eventually,as the picture shows.

AS of right now, no sizes in either model appear to be available except the 24"..at least no other choices come up for me.

that doesn't show up for me. Maybe because I'm not using IE or Firefox

John when i first looked at it it showed an increase of 100.00 with stand and iI forget what the difference with 48 in was if you look in the specs it shows specs on 48 but the option button at the top only shows 24 no stand option??? it is different from my first look at the machine.

Dan

yeah..there is a lot different now than when it first came up. When I tried...not matter what I added, it kept telling me there was nothing in my shopping cart. Not that I was actually going to buy. Just trying to get some prices...the way the website is set up is different from anything I have ever seen and not that easy to use. I mean, how hard is it to just post the prices...without having to add this and add that? If I am looking to buy a cutter..I want to know how much it's going to cost.

The webmaster could learn a lot by visiting other sign supply sites.

But,apparently they have some kind of software that only allows things that they have in stock to show up. And I'm not sure that even works all the time, judging by some posts I've seen.

correct! and judging by the pictures posted on uscutter its a rebadged one. even same specs. FANTASTIC CUTTER.  ;D

Jaguar IV instead of older III.

Thanks Marcus for clearing that up. I hear nothing but good things about the Jaguar cutters.

Heres the real question then, if, it is a rebadged Jaguar, Puma, etc, will the prices be the same as other companies who sell them. Personally, I would like to see a cutter that is not a rebadged unit that can be bought everywhere with a different name. But that's why the prices are cheaper than say Roland. They say the tracking is better than a Graphtec, but by how much? Without results I'm only going by here say.

I would have preferred to maintain the original branding, but we worked out a volume deal that allows us to offer these machines for at least 30% less than any other vendor on the web.  This really is the best deal available anywhere on high-end vinyl cutters.  The ZenCut Black is a much better machine than the ZenCut Green, but both offer by far the bast bang-for-buck in their price range.

Smart move, Marcus! If I liove long enough to need another cutter...ZenCut is definately in my future. NOt that I have a single complaint about the refine, just bought a new one back in the fall. But you know me..I like new toys!

correct! and judging by the pictures posted on uscutter its a rebadged one. even same specs. FANTASTIC CUTTER.  :thumbsup:

Jaguar IV instead of older III.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I dont see myself needing a new one soon bc they are really fantastic cutters but if i do, im calling yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noone uses the same name for the unit because they come unnamed from china lol. this unit is around $200-$500 from a couple chinese suppliers depending on how many are bought.

noone uses the same name for the unit because they come unnamed from china lol. this unit is around $200-$500 from a couple chinese suppliers depending on how many are bought.

well...if that is the case then its amazing how well they are for that price. I paid over 2k for my 40" and it cuts EVERY bit as good as my Roland sp300v. its also super quiet, blazingly fast,accurate,tracks well. I just have ZERO complaints about it right now. If i could get another for 500 like you say, id buy 3 right now.

back up that statement,please. Provide some proof.

well...if that is the case then its amazing how well they are for that price. I paid over 2k for my 40" and it cuts EVERY bit as good as my Roland sp300v. its also super quiet, blazingly fast,accurate,tracks well. I just have ZERO complaints about it right now. If i could get another for 500 like you say, id buy 3 right now.

you'd have to buy a lot more than 3. Assuming 100 is the minimum (probably much higher)..that's $50,000 you'd need.

back up that statement,please. Provide some proof.

http://www.alibaba.com/countrysearch/CN-suppliers/Vinyl_Cutter.html

I would guess the minimum is probably not terribly high, maybe even as low as 12.  Freight would be expensive obviously.