hockeygirl

Custom Transfers

I have a customer that needs about 150 heat transfers made... no special requirements, 1-2 colors of their logo, fairly good quality that would last.

Any ideas on where I can get those at a good price?

Thanks

I know Art Brands offers custom transfers. Im not sure how much they would charge. you can check their site at www.artbrands.com

Guest fivestar

Ace Transfer Company.  www.acetransco.com

Versatrans, Stahl's (most expensive), Semo Imprints is who I will be using next.  There are lots to choose from.  I would recommend avoiding F+M personally.

I would recommend avoiding F+M personally.

may i ask why i have used them a few time and have had nothing but good results

Transfer Express - great company, subsidiary of Stahls, but can get pricey

Versatranz - I've done a few jobs w them and no problems. Nice ppl to work with

I would recommend avoiding F+M personally.

may i ask why i have used them a few time and have had nothing but good results

They have switched to a new process that, quite frankly, is not plastisol transfer.  They print some sort of clear overpass on the back of their transfers that shows up very badly on dark shirts.  In addition, the registration is lousy and anywhere that is not covered by this clear backer simply doesn't stick to the shirt, no matter what combination of pressure and temp is used.  I wrote an extensive post at TSF detailing these problems as have others.  F+M has a serious problem.

Versatrans, Stahl's (most expensive), Semo Imprints is who I will be using next.  There are lots to choose from.  I would recommend avoiding F+M personally.

Yes just received a 100 I had done and they are great and no way will you get these done any cheaper....

here is Bre's email semoi@att.net you will hear back from her right away another thing I loved about the company.  Tell her I sent you I think I earn a at a  boy !!!  :( :(

post-2082-12986548986109_thumb.jpg

post-2082-12986548993135_thumb.jpg

While I was doing some research, I ran across a list of suppliers.  Some might have already been posted, I just thought I would share it!  :thumbsup:

Just for reference, here's a the list of suppliers...

My only experience is with Transfer Express and all 3 purchases were very good......People were easy to deal with over the phone and answered all my questions very patiently.....

Transfer Express is one of my favorites, very good at what they do and stand behind their product. I've used them for years. Versatranz is another good one that I use, nice people to work with and a bit cheaper than TE.

Sorry, but I am taking the lazy way out.  Rather than hunt through all the above sites, do any of these companies make transfers for nylon?