john!

Silverado RST Stripes

Hey guys, Late in the week i have a install on a Silverado RST. These are hood stripes, 15" and taper to 18" at the back. 48" long. Tangerine Avery A9 orange  :thumbsup:

I just cut these on the Versacamm and wanted to share with everyone. I'll post installed photos in the next week or so as well.

2z4iyz7.jpg

Hurry back with the pics.  Can't wait to see it turn out well.

Finished today, no bubbles!

Sorry for the poor photos, cell phone pics.

post-3907-12986549185135_thumb.jpg

post-3907-12986549185665_thumb.jpg

post-3907-12986549186234_thumb.jpg

post-3907-1298654921031_thumb.jpg

post-3907-12986549210738_thumb.jpg

post-3907-12986549211123_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Quality install( wet?)  the pics are fine

Dan

Used mask on the vinyl and rapid tac 1

Installed in about a hour.

The angle on the stripes is odd but i matched what the previous installer had on them  :thumbsup:

great job. :thumbsup: looks like the stripes are reversed.they look like they would follow the hood line better if you switch sides. looks great. As long as the customer is happy. That's all that matters:)

Looks good, like you said the stripe should have followed the hood lines. Weird.

But i like the work.

I agree on folowing the hood line as well. They look great though. :D

Illustrator of course and damn, i love the hater comments. I got paid, deal with it lol

The only judgement on work is that of the customer.

It doesn't matter what anyone likes or how it looks, the final is from the customer.

If customer wants it, they get it....period.

Not for any of us to sway them over to our opinion. It's for them to decide.

Geat work Guest, as long as the customer likes it, that is the final evaluation.

Personally, I think it looks different, and I have always been one for going against the grain.

• Like 1

I am with you the customer is always right they should get what they want they pay their hard earned money for a service and should receive what they ask for. I have seen comments on here that the customer don't know how to design or lay out signs or graphics that may be right but they should get what they want.

• Like 1

As far as I am concerned, it is our job to complete the design to the customer's specs.

If we want to take our time and create one that we believe would be better suited to them, then that's a personal choice.

Usually the customer has an idea in their head and they want it to look like that, no matter how discombobulated it is.

I give them what they want and maybe a few other ideas and it is ultimately their choice.

great job. B) looks like the stripes are reversed.they look like they would follow the hood line better if you switch sides. looks great. As long as the customer is happy. That's all that matters:)

i didnt make them, so i cant say for sure, maybe the op will clear it up, but i dont think the stripes are angled. i think teh ends are 90 deg, and its just the angle of teh hood making an optical illusion that they appear angled out.

the edges are straight, the hood curve made them look angled

I am with you the customer is always right they should get what they want they pay their hard earned money for a service and should receive what they ask for. I have seen comments on here that the customer don't know how to design or lay out signs or graphics that may be right but they should get what they want.

with you on that one.... our opinion does not count, we can advise that it may look rubbish but at the end of the day the old saying stays and we have to deal with it.....