I'm just starting with my new plotter, and I have a couple of questions.

1. Can the displays on the MH-871 show units in inches? if so, how can it be done.

2. Looking at the plotter in front of you, is it possible to move the first rollers more to the center or are they stuck in that position?

Thanks for your help,

John

1. no, why would you need it to display inches for anyways? There is a ruler on the front of the cutter.

2. there should be 3 pinch rollers, for 24" vinyl i suggest using all 3 rollers, always keep the vinyl to the right to help with measuring and lining up the vinyl. If your doing 15" rolls just use two pinch rollers, they move, you have to flip the little lever on the back of the pinch rollers up so that you can slide them back and forth, then make sure you put the lever back to the middle position.

also make sure you dont put one of the rollers down on the area between the two feeder things, doesnnt work so well  :-

also make sure you dont put one of the rollers down on the area between the two feeder things, doesnnt work so well  :-

Heh, yeah, I discovered that today... don't know how it got moved there... but wrinkled about 3ft of vinyl... right down the middle...