Sign in to follow this  
webbsplace

cannot find the security key that matches the password

What Do I Do???  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Do I Do???

• Flexi8.5v2
    • ProCut CR630

I have Flexi8.5v2 FlexiSTARTER Pro Cut Edition.   Have been using it and had to have my computer worked on.  

Now I get the message: cannot find the security key that matches the password.

I uninstalled and reinstalled Flexi and still getting the message.

HELP

Ruth

webbsplace

Does your Flexi come with the dongle?   when you are entering your password after a fresh install, is the boxes taking the password and showing your user ID in the left box  after filling in all the password letters/numbers?

yes it came with a doggle.  Have inserted it before opening the software and after.

When I reinstalled all the info was in the boxes and they are all right.  I even remembered to shut down the computer and bring back up.

did you try to plug into a different USB port?  When you downloaded the Flexi      The  key is a separate   download,  Did you also download it? you have to check the box when the disc is loaded.  look for Sentinel on the disc, When it is plugged in to your USB I believe it should show up in your device manager.    or run a search on your computer  and make sure it is downloaded  ,,,  Safe net Sentinel.  

So the updated driver fixes the problem then? Good to hear that you are up and running.  ;D