kenimes

Graphic Request Info.

Hi, Im not sure if this would be the right place to post, but you guys seem pretty good in Graphic design, so Id like to ask...

Illustration is my first love, but now Im into Graphic design too. I want to do both, but I have to choose one major. If I want to do both Graphic and Illustration in the future, which one should I start out with first and move on into later on? Or should I focus on both right now?

Thanks everyone

Can anyone tell me places to purchase or download images. I am stock piling CD's and graphic books with images so I have them at my finger tips. I have the Vector Mega Collection and one of the BeeLine books with over 5000 images in already plus a few misc. CD's. Just want to keep a head of a local competitor who keeps stealing work away from me.

Thank I appreciate it.

ok weird request alert! we fly large scale rc planes and we hover these $3000.00 planes over water for fun if you drag your wing tip across the water your a drag queen lol , were trying to come up with a decal they have asked for a boot with a high heal or / lipstick ,, has to be family frendly kids are around , and help i would be grateful

the decal says" it takes real balls to be a drag queen" just need a pic to go with it THANKS IN ADVANCE

can anyone post a mean/tough looking boar's head? i have been trying to make a boars head skull for the longest time now but it never seems to look good enough. Anyone that could post would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance

Thanks Monkey!!!

I was also looking for racing flags. Any suggestions on what program I should buy, so that I

can print them on vinyl.

I'm just learning and really appreciate your help.

Thanks again

please send SMS to me ,i can give you helpl and support

Hello everyone I'm a newbie and I was wondering if anyone has this? thanks 

What's the huge attraction with all the decals of skulls & skeletons?

I had someone ask me for Willie G. and I googled it to see what he wanted, apparently it's very popular.

Harley_Davidson_Skull.png

Hey does anybody have a mean looking bee? I have a friend with the last name of Bee. His nick name is killer bee. So i guess I am looking for a cool killer bee..Thanks in advance 

Any Copy Right protected material will be immediately removed by Admin. Please PM kenimes or marcuso if you see anyone that has posted copy right protected, or inappropriate material.

Also, be sure to thank those who have shared graphics with you by request or otherwise. A little thanks goes a long ways, and will help keep those who contribute, interested in doing so.

wink.gif

The word ironic comes to mind ....

There is also a nice little report this post link at the bottom of each post that will help with that.

Hey, Could someone Please tell me the easiest way to " SAVE THESE FILES " on my computer :huh:  I am having trouble opening some of them... Sorry and Thanks to ALL....  Judy / SC