kenimes

Graphic Request Info.

Any Copy Right protected material will be immediately removed by Admin. Please PM kenimes or marcuso if you see anyone that has posted copy right protected, or inappropriate material.

Also, be sure to thank those who have shared graphics with you by request or otherwise. A little thanks goes a long ways, and will help keep those who contribute, interested in doing so.

;)

There is also a nice little report this post link at the bottom of each post that will help with that.

Guest oldthredz

www.dafont.com under dingbats look for 2nd Amendment

I have been scrouring the internet but can't seem to find a particular US flag I've seen dozens of time.  This is a bit abstract, it's a flag with just the red stripes and a blue box for stars. The stripes are very jagged and it appears to be waving.  I see it in the back window of many SUVs.  I'll bet someone has seen this.  Thanks!

-JJP

GB- that's close.  The one I'm thinking of is much more jagged and doesn't have any flag hardware. Thanks!

-JJP

Thanks Monkey!!!

I was also looking for racing flags. Any suggestions on what program I should buy, so that I

can print them on vinyl.

I'm just learning and really appreciate your help.

Thanks again

go to search and punch in racing flags there are some awesome ones here on the forum,,  if you dont find what you want please tell me,, and i will look thru what i have , and again i feel so bad you have waited so long for the eps i posted,,

I have been busy and havent checked in for a while, except to reply to some posts...

Anything you need just ask,, this is a great group of poeple here..

MMM

If you ever need Corporate logos try www.brandsoftheworld.com  they are free and have just about everything on there.

hey guys I'm very new and need some help. looking for a chicken in .Eps for sbe for a tee shirt thank you in advance. cutman  copman 2500 24" Ty again

wow that's great. thank you very much . this forum is great as is everyone on it.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

If you need more let me know,,

Hi Guys, Has anyone got a 'Meercat' .eps?? I can't find one anywhere & I have a good friend who has a camper & would like one on the back!

Cheers

Geoff

Bristol, UK

That's the one! sometimes called a Meerkat too! (I think my original spelling was wrong with the C instead of the K)