Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

I want to try this again

I had bought coral a short time ago the guy said it was the full version I have my doubts as it never would work with the graphtec.  Sent it back.

I have a chance to buy this one for $70.00 and it is the full package.  I just wanted to make sure this will work with my XP.

Thanks for any imput

For Sale is a full version of the 32-bit CorelDraw 6 Suite for Windows, complete for $75.

It's the ideal package for illustration and graphic design, 3D rendering, photo-retouching and bitmap creation, business and multimedia presentations, animation creation, OCR/tracing and file management.

CorelDRAW! 6.0 includes full versions of:

* Corel DRAW 6

* Corel PHOTO-PAINT 6

* Corel DREAM 3D 6

* Corel MOTION 3D 6

* Corel PRESENTS 6

* Corel MULTIMEDIA MANAGER

* Corel FONT MASTER

* Corel OCR-TRACE

* Corel CAPTURE

* Corel DEPTH

* Corel SCRIPT Editor

* Corel SCRIPT Dialog Editor

* Corel PRESENTS Runtime Player

* 1,000 TrueType and Type 1 fonts

* 25,000 clipart images and symbols

* 1,000 photos

* over 500 3D models

Note: You can choose to install only the applications that you want to run.

This package for sale includes:

* Complete set of CorelDRAW! 6 on 4 CD-ROM's

-- CD-ROM #1: Program files, CorelDRAW templates, TrueType and Type 1 fonts, Symbols, Patterns & fills, 3D models and dictionaries

-- CD-ROM #2: Video clips, Sound files, Actors & props, Charts, CorelMAP data, Corel MOTION 3D libraries and Slide backgrounds

-- CD-ROM #3: Photos, Bitmaps, Paint tutorial files and Floating objects

-- CD-ROM #4: Clipart

* Complete set of 2 printed manuals:

-- CorelDRAW! 6 User's Manual (approximately 586 pages)

-- CorelDRAW! 6 Libraries Catalog (Fonts, Clipart, Symbols, Templates, Bitmaps, Photos, Fills, Floating Objects, Actors and Props, Slide Backgrounds, Charts, Video, Sounds and 3D Models (approximately 831 pages)

* Corel Corporation License

* Original Box and Sleeve (shown)

Minimum System Requirements:

* IBM-Compatible 486 DX (486 DX2 - 66 MHz recommended)

* Minimum 8 MB RAM (16 recommended)

* Microsoft Windows 95

* Mouse or tablet

* VGA resolution monitor or higher (256 color display recommended)

* CD-ROM drive (double-speed CD-ROM recommended)

Looks like a much older version. Corel is up to version 12 currently. I would check to see what the requirements for using it with your cutter. It may require a minimum version of Corel.

I've been using Corel x4 with my Graphtec for a couple of years now with no problem. I use to run the cutter with Flexi, not any more. I hardly ever use it. I cut right from Corel and it works for me. Took a little persistence to learn and just get use to but was well worth the effort. I'm running the "student (educational) version, less $$$'s, I've yet to find any drawbacks. Why not find a good link and view some tutorials, then download a trial version and play with it before you decide.

I've been using Corel x4 with my Graphtec for a couple of years now with no problem. I use to run the cutter with Flexi, not any more. I hardly ever use it. I cut right from Corel and it works for me. Took a little persistence to learn and just get use to but was well worth the effort. I'm running the "student (educational) version, less $$$'s, I've yet to find any drawbacks. Why not find a good link and view some tutorials, then download a trial version and play with it before you decide.

thanks will do that

Mr. 300, I may have an edu. version of X-4 back for sale soon, if this fellow doesn't pay for it. Plus  CorelDraw Un-leashed. I had it listed in the for sale a couple of weeks ago.

This is a very old version of corel and will not work with much. I would recomend looking for at least X3. It should be at a good price by now. Any thing lower you loose a lot.

KeithH