bentley

Clean cut blades

Called Ross the other day @ clean cut and he couldn't have been more helpful!

Wanted a 60 to try since a lot of the forum talk that I've read will be better to cut finer/smaller fonts.

Also told me to try adjusting the offset and to call him back if I had any questions. Now you don't hear that from too many company's. 

Got the blade already and just wanted to give a thumbs up to Ross and CCB. :thumbsup:

Plus got the discount for being a forum member!

Thanks for all the help on this forum, I'm slowly learning.  :thumbsup:

I've had mine for about 2 weeks now and absolutely love it!!! I have cut letters down to .2 inches and they weeded like a charm!!

The only thing better than the blades at Clean Cut is the customer service Ross give every customer. You'll never find any better.

I just sent him an email for info on blades for my Roland cutter. Hope they are as good as I keep hearing.

If you don't hear from him by monday, give him a call. He runs a great place and you can't beat the customer service!!

I purchased 2 blades and had 1 drop shipped. he took care of both and they both arrived within 3 days.

If you have a problem with the blade let him know. if its defective he will make good on it!

Total "Clean Cut" convert here, definitely the best blades I've used.  They're service is fantastic, a great company too deal with.  Anyone who has dealt with Ross will know just what old fashion service is about.

Joe

Does clean cut make a blade for the Copam 2500 that will cut small serfifed letters. The owners manual gives little info on offsets etc.. and I am having a very hard time cutting usable logos. I am using oracal vinyl.

Thanks

Chris

The correct cleancut blade for the copam is the roland. I still have 2 left if you want them for 15.00 each including shipping.  I now have a graphtec

Scott

Does clean cut make a blade for the Copam 2500 that will cut small serfifed letters. The owners manual gives little info on offsets etc.. and I am having a very hard time cutting usable logos. I am using oracal vinyl.

Thanks

Chris

If you are using Signblazer,  start with an offset of .25 and work at .05 intervals of +  plus or -minus,  see which way gets better for you,  make sure your blade and blade holder are free of vinyl pieces, and blade moves freely.... blade only out about the 1/2 the thickness of a credit card, barely see it.  run cutter slow.

I got my ccb and so far great. However I just cut a big oval and wasn't too good.

I did not set a offset. Using the Roland 45 degree one with the  Refine MH-721

should I be setting a offset ? If so what ? .25 ?

USing signgo for now.

thanks

Mark

freeebird - did you remember to reduce the pressure by 30 percent?  these take a much lighter touch than the stock blades