Sign in to follow this  
deth502

anyone with a molom labe eps??

im looking for this:

molon%20labe.jpg

if anyone has it id really appreciate it :D id try it myself, but im never good at cleaning up the curves.

also, i wouldnt mind adding this one to the library:

molon-labe-come-and-take-them-JR.gif

in return, i offer this, i drew this up:

Molon_Labe.jpg

sorry, but i only have it in a sign blazer file. i prefer to do my node editing in there, as i find it much easier than inkscape.

thanks  :thumbsup:

MOLON LABE.SBD

MOLON LABE.SBD

Why not just retype it out? Look at a character map of a matching font, most likely all symbols are present.  :thumbsup:

i just thought of that about 15 min after i posted it, but i still cant find the right font??

if any one has a link to it, that would work too!

i cant find one that has the "L" as an upside down "V", and both the actual "O" and the omega.

• Like 1

This is a bit old, but here's the one from my site, that I made from a photo of the plaque that stands at the site:

Also, here's the short description I wrote about it:

Two and a half millennia ago, there was a great battle at Thermopylae.  300 Spartan men led a small force which stood defiantly in the path of the entire Persian army for three days.  Before the battle, Leonidas, the Spartan king, was asked to lay down his weapons or face annihilation.  His reply was simple

post-6632-129865488849_thumb.png

molon_labe.eps

post-6632-12986548893302_thumb.png

molon_labe.eps

yup, the sb file i post at the top of the thread was traced from a photo of the original plaque too.  :thumbsup::huh:

is that the rightwing political site that you were going to run out of the pickup? i remember looking at that thread and checking out your site. i liked some of the obama ones too  :thumbsup:

did that ever work out for you?

Sorry - I don't have SB, so I couldn't open it.

Yes, that's the same site.  I ended up getting busy and not having time to set up on the roadside, but its going fairly well.  The website is drawing some interest, but I think the real money is going to come from selling to even to event organizers to help fund tea parties and such.  I've gotten a couple of promising leads like this that should net me several hundred dollars, and help them out as well.

I've seen admonishments on this site before about drifting into politics, so I'm always leering of that, seeing as it is the focus of my site.  FWIW, I seem to be drawn to controversial topics, as my next site was already been purchased - stuckongod.com :thumbsup: Its going to be the same type of thing, but devoted to Christian decals.

One day, I hope to get my little decal empire to the point where I can farm it out to someone else for the actual cutting and shipping, and I can move on to other projects.  That's a ways off though, and I've still got a lot to learn about marketing on the web.  It's a lot more involved than I thought, and expensive :

well, those 2 topics are usually intertwined. most ppl one either site should overlap. note i said MOST :thumbsup: but yeah, not going to bring religion or politics into it.

i have only been doing this for around a month now, i really only got into it as a hobby, so my $50/week sales are really a huge plus for me. generally, for anything done as a hobby, its expected to be "lost money" so any thing to the plus is all good!!!

i couldnt even immaging getting to the point where id have enough business to farm it out, lol.

I started Last March...... as a hobby, just my stuff......by June I was doing about $700/month and as of the end of the year I'm averaging about $1,500 month......as a hobby

Wow, thanks for the download lwsimon, been looking for a cut ready version of this in the old style, don't know why I didn't think to check here.