DK-Freestyle

Where do you buy blank shirts?

Just wondering where you guys buy your blank t shirts. I know UScutter sells blanks, but I want to know if anyone's found a place that sells them for cheaper.

I was in Jo-Ann Fabric's the other day. They had Jerzees on sale 5 for $10. Even the 2XL and Womens cut shirts that are regular $5.99.

Jay

We have both Jo-Ann and Michaels here locally. I watch them both on a regular basis. They will usually have good sales on shirts and you can pick and choose the colors and sizes you want.

Does anyone know of a place that sells t shirts by the box, overrun  stock from bulk printing orders, left over shirts, for like a buck a shirt?  I had a long talk with a guy who was in the shirt biz a few years back and he told me ablut a place they ordered from but he couldn't tell me the name of the place..  The place would do screening and transfers too and these were the left overs from large orders that they didn't print.. ??  All mixed sizes and colors, sometimes a good assortment others not so goo, too many smalls, etc.

I'm in Ohio and cheapest are TSC Apparel & Heritage then everybody else, Always cheaper to buy on there on-line web sites, cave man @ BCR

When buying in bulk, I buy from t-shirtwholesaler.com    but I always have the ONE customer who waits until the order is already in transit, and I end up going to Michael or Joann Fabrics.....

I used to mainly order from Jiffyshirts, then switched to Alpha, now I use Sanmar.  Jiffy is cool, and their prices aren't bad, but they are basically just a front for another company (not sure which), so you will get them cheaper at one of the bigger places (Sanmar, S+S, TSC, Alpha, etc).

The best thing about using someone like Alpha or Sanmar is that you can track your order history and re-order based on that.  Sanmar also custom prints catalogs for $1 each with your own logo and verbiage. 

The only drawback is that you have to have a state tax ID# to get an account.  That usually costs nothing, you just have to get it.  Also, if you buy over $10K in shirts per year, you get automatic case pricing, online included.  :thumbsup:

This one with all of the links should be a sticky at the top of the T-Shirt thread.

Jay

I have used Broder, Staton, Virgina Tees, S&S, etc..  The list goes on and on...

Broders website sucks, and thats how I like to order....  Virgina tees is a three day ship to me, so there out....Staton has a great site and great resources like custom flyers you can send to your customers, but they break it off in your you know what with shipping.  S&S has been the best with few problems..One day ship..They tend to bargain on large orders of 500 pieces or more, but you got to talk to the right person....Customer service are robots that have no authority to do anything but take orders and bill you.

I tend to send flyers from Staton and order from S&S. 

Hope this helps...