Andi

Some guidance please, wondering about cocut,

Hey,

I've grown tired of SB, and since all my design and work is done in illustrator.  I want to move on to using cocut.  I've definitely heard some of the banter on here about the pro and cons... and the "it didn't work".  I remember reading somewhere that there is redundancy for some us cutters and other cutter drivers since they all work on HP driver systems.

Here's what I hope to find out...

What driver should I use for my LaserPoint 24, if using Illustrator CS4, and what version of Cocut is the right one to use if Pro wont work.

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Andrew

Cocut is a bridge program, don't be fooled by the fancy press release. The only thing that CoCut does is add a macro inside your program, whether it is CorelDraw or Illustrator. It is not a sign designing program like FlexiSign, Vinyl Master Pro, WinPCSign, SignGo and such. CoCut is just like SignCut basic! Not worth the money to automatic export/import than to manually do it.

vinylmaster pro can be had for $100 on ebay from time to time too. ask me i know! i still like signblazer better.

bb

With all due respect to anyone that is looking for an alternative, I don't understand how anything could be less difficult that Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V into SBE from Illy.  No importing, etc.