Sign in to follow this  
SynFX

Hi Everyone! Updates...

Check my website for updates.. www.synfxonline.com - Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Guest kenya

Awesome site Cody..... very nice work.  :thumbsup:

WOW, baby Weston is a year old already.  :thumbsup:

Nice site.

Seriously, does anyone actually take you up on the $150 credit to put a 6' SYNFX logo on their doors/fenders and back glass??  LOL.

The leasing option is interesting though, I can see many businesses jumping at the offer.  However, I can also see you chasing a lot of people whose dreams failed after 4 months, though.

Also, can you post some photos of your appliance resurfacing?  Great idea, seems tough to do well.

Like others have stated, I'd be reluctant to put up copyrighted stuff that has been known to get people in trouble. Even Mugen stripes can get you a nice cease and desist letter.

I actually have 22 drivers who now have the 7' SYNFX on their cars.. each of them pay me $60 to put the graphics on the car.. working like a charm!! I am now working on an all new website layout... LOTS and LOTS of work ahead of me, seeing how I will have 40+ pages!!!! OUCH! Check it out.. http://synfxonline.com/thegroup - template only.. nothing works so dont bother clicking around.. ha

Fortunately I have not received any letters about any of it yet.. I will be taking down all the stickers for purchase.. I have only had one purchase.. seems like a waste thusfar. Was worth a shot!! Thanks for all the comments everyone!!