Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Baby Bigfoot? What Do You Think? Real or Myth?

I dont know if you heard the news, but there is a hunter who claims that he took pics of a baby bigfoot.

He set some auto shoot cameras in Northwest Pennsylvania to take pics of bears. When he checked out there were bears but then a strange primate-like creature appeared in the pics. Some say it is nothing but a bear with mange, others say it is somekind of primate, others think it is a baby bigfoot.

I like to believe and dream about fantasy creatures, it is very interesting to imagine them. Im not sure yet of what to think about this. What do you guys think?

Baby Bears

1_bear_cubs_icon.jpg

Primate 1

2_creature_icon.jpg

Primate 2

3_creature_icon.jpg

Primate 2 bigger pic

jacobs_3_blowup.jpg

It was in the news!

Joe

I've lived in and around the mountains all my life and I've seen plenty of bears. Never saw one like that.

I believe. Maybe because I WANT to...but I do.

Yeah, I believe also because I want to. I think everything is possible. I have seen how new species are discovered almost daily, so there must be more things yet to be discovered.

I also wonder why we want to destroy and deny what we cant control.

Umm... until it's on Oprah, it can't be true. Hahahaha. Just kidding.

Those are some convincing pictures. If I wasn't a believer, I am now.

Does fall into the category of the Loch Ness monster? Oh wait, that was an old photo of some guy with his modified r/c submarine.

:angry:

My opinion:

The scientists who say that Bigfoot and The Loch Ness monster don't exists use the excuse of why hasn't one been found,or photographed,etc. They are assuming that the human species (US) is the smartest species alive. But,maybe we're not. Maybe the bigfoots and Nessies of this world are smarter than we are and just don't want to be seen or found. And for good reason. We would destroy their habitats or hunt them to extinction. The human race is not exactly known as being good stewards of the panet.

Im with you BannerJohn. I think there is room in this world for this kind of things. Anyways, we should not call it paranormal or anything like it, it is just something not proven yet. If bigfoot does exist, it should be some kind of primate, which is not a paranormal thing.

Im not a hardcore believer or anything, I just think there is a chance. It might be, it might not be, but it is interesting to read people stories and imagine this kind of creatures.

It is fun!

Where is mommy.......either bear or primate. With little tikes that size, she should be real close....where are the pics of her.

Kenimes, I have been wondering the same thing. I was thinking, if those are baby bears, there must be a mother bear nearby, then why would a mother bear let her youngs hang out with a primate, bigfoot, or non bear animal? Maybe mother bear opened a baby night care.

Joe