Sign in to follow this  
davey1903

Can Someone help me please

I just registered on clipart.com to import a holly leaf, I have signblazer as my sotkware. I can't figure out for the life of how to get this leaf to my cut screen. The leaf also has 2 red berries that I want to cut sepperatly in a different color. I'm new to this whole vinyl cutting thing. Please help

I don't have signblazer, but maybe try looking thru the posts on that section of the forum until someone that does can lend a hand. I think I remember it refers to that.

If it is vector already which a lot of clipart are you should be able to copy (Ctrl + C) and paste (Ctrl + V) it into your SignBlazer design. What file type is it?

Jay

If you post the file I can give you the instruction that you need.

Jay

It's possible that SignBlazer is having trouble reading it.  Did you choose the Post Script interpretter?  If so, try the Post Script Scanner, and see how that turns out.  It may not be the best solution, but will possibly get you an outline if the Interpretter doesn't work. 

Also try in Inkscape with Sign Cut if that's available to you.  Other wise, try posting your EPS file here, we can take a look at at it, and see what's up.