Beavis97

Trial Counting?

Why does the trial version start to count how many time you use the signblazer after a few times? I have re-installed this and it stop for a few and then it will start counting again right next to the trial button? I have had it get all the way up to 20 and it won't let you click the trial button until it stops counting.. Any ideas?

Hi hansome,My name is Layla, i am new to this site looking for a friend i am simple loving caring lady if you don't mind send me a message directly to my email address for us to know each other better:

laylajamestoure@yahoo.com

Looks like this site became a lonely hearts site? There ya go boys!!!!

She sent me a personal message, or was it a massage?

Well , my goodness ... so much thread jacking !!! Myself ....I am staying on topic !!! :lol: :laugh: :lol: After the effects of the thread jacking ... Alas I will never be the same .. ( DEEP breath & SLOW sigh ) :lol: . The trial counter & nag screens were put in the FREE 30 day trial of SignBlazer . The software was supposed to shut down after that , but never did with anybody . I never had gotten the couinter until loading it on this laptop . There are a couple patches listed in the forum for the next to last version of SignBlazer to eliminate the nag screems & counter . If you want to use the latest released version of SB , there are not any pathes available that I know of .

Roger, this thread was 3 years old and dead. Sweatbaby69 brought it back to life "soliciting" responses. No hijacking involved.

Geez , Don't they sell a sense of humor around there ?

Geez , Don't they sell a sense of humor around there ?

You put too many facts in your humor. I was taking you serious about thread hijacking.

There is a link to a patch inside of this post. It will remove the counter.

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,21356.msg192691.html#msg192691

Jay

Hi Jay,

I recently have had my trial counter start counting.  I found this old post on how to fix it.  When I click on the link it just takes me to the home page on the forum site.  I can't seem to find the link on there.  Can you still help me with this?  Thanks!