Sign in to follow this  
Booper

Lil Red Express Truck Logo

Off the old school Dodge Trucks, anyone have a vector of it? I have a jpeg that I live traced but it needs tonnes of work to smooth out all the small lines.

Thanks very much!!!

WTF!?!?!?! This guys unbelievable!!!! The reason I wanted it was to take the express part out and put "GRAMPYS" in its place for a friends grandfather for xmas!  :thumbsup:

Like this;

Grampy.jpg

You better take That down, or it will be for sale next on ebay.

Nice work on that BTW. :thumbsup:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks very much. LOL!

OOMMMMGG, are u kidding me? This guy just patrol the forum and steal everything?

A day in the life of cox.

Graphics Request (Click)

ummm click, mine

click click click, mine mine mine

cliick, mine too

click, that looks good mine

go to ebay.com

my account, sell

upload, submit

auction finished and money sent

hahahah their money is mine and i'm not sending them the item!

hah suckas

And LOOK how nice it looks being sold on ebay by someone here who didn't even bother to say a Thank you.

NOT ME I DON"T SELL ON EBAY, I JUST BUY STUFF. lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/little-red-express-door-decals_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4a9d04551fQQitemZ320461886751QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I dont get it,  how do you know it was taken from here?

That graphic has been around for a long time and it comes with alot of

different graphic packages.

Probably can find on the net some where also.

mark-s

get a freaking life axx hole i had this long before it was ever on here if you spent as much time worrying about as your self as you are me you might get more done so piss on all you grow up

OOMMMMGG, are u kidding me? This guy just patrol the forum and steal everything?

A day in the life of cox.

Graphics Request (Click)

ummm click, mine

click click click, mine mine mine

cliick, mine too

click, that looks good mine

go to ebay.com

my account, sell

upload, submit

auction finished and money sent

hahahah their money is mine and i'm not sending them the item!

hah suckas

MD iu think you struck a nerve. to bad ppl cant do their own work.

hey signs can you share the eps file. HAHA

Someone should teach Mr. Cox about the difference between a plural and a possessive.

Anyhow, I don't get it.  I've never sold anything I got from this site, but why are you guys up in arms?  If its posted in a thread where someone asks you to share the vector file, do you really think they're going to open it, go "Hmm, that's pretty!", and never open it again?

Quote "If its posted in a thread where someone asks you to share the vector file, do you really think they're going to open it, go "Hmm, that's pretty!", and never open it again?"

Absolutely not.

But if i ask for a copy of someone's work, it is understood that I want it for "MY OWN PERSONAL USE" not to sell and profit from it. If I was I would make an arrangement with the original creator. Just like when you buy clip art for resale. This should be no different.

Someone should teach Mr. Cox about the difference between a plural and a possessive.

Anyhow, I don't get it.  I've never sold anything I got from this site, but why are you guys up in arms?  If its posted in a thread where someone asks you to share the vector file, do you really think they're going to open it, go "Hmm, that's pretty!", and never open it again?

The point was he asked for all the info from the imember - size , font, etc adn then posted on the same sales venue as the member he got the info from in competition to the members original work!

Is it a written rule somewhere that artwork provided on the site is for non-commercial use unless otherwise specified?

I'm not trying to be difficult about it, I just believe there are two very different assumptions at work here, and it is likely there will be issues like this in the future.  If someone posts a design I like, and I ask for the vector of it, I would assume that the design is being shared for commercial use.  I wouldn't post it online, simply out of courtesy, but I also wouldn't assume that I have no rights to it.

That said, having received some PMs with more detail on this particular case, there is far more going on here than simply selling artwork posted here.

problem with a some of the designs being posted, they are copyrighted anyway, and should not even be used commercially, UNLESS you have the permission of the copyright owner.  the poster may have the .eps file, and may give it to you,  BUT that does not give YOU permission to sell it commercially or even reproduce it.  That is copyright infringement. Such as this logo.

I understand that, but if it is apparently an original piece of artwork, posted on this forum, that's where i'm unclear.  I guess I'll just continue to sell only original or licensed designs, because I surely don't understand the concept of "sharing" artwork that you can't do anything with.