MaderDesign

New Logo....Maybe

Possibly new logo, not really sure just yet. I have about 10 different variations. I'm thinking about doing some wrap around it or something coming around both sides and tearing away. Not sure.

mdgrafix.jpg

Nice colors Mader.

Now i personally thought it said MO. Might be just me but the D isn't defined as a D well enough.

I agree with the others...Looks like MO not MD. Other then that looking good.

MD is my freelance design and MDGrafix is what I do business as for my Graphics stuff. I'm not sure just yet. I'll play around with some stuff.

I like the MD in your avatar better. The Grafix looks
   :) :)

Another vote for the d not being defined..    Remember if ya can't read it QUICKLY it isn't readable.

Gotta try anothere font, the M isn't too readable either... Your avatar is much better.

I wouldn't say it looked cheap, but definitely looks like an O if I didnt know who you were.

I don't like the new MD font either.  With the graphix text across the bottom of the letters, you can't tell what letters they are. 

I too like your current logo.  That looks great.

yeah like everyone else said as soon as you look at it, it looks like it says MO, maybe try a new font. i think your logo you have already is nice, id go off that

Wow, I am finally back. My internet has been out now for a day. We've had high winds up to 60mph and the internet took a crap.

Here's an updateed logo.

mdgrafixlogo.jpg