I have used many different brands of vinyl cutters in the past, I purchased the MH721 and one thing I would like to see is more pinch rollers. It only has two and sometimes when you have a 24" roll of vinyl in the machine it has a tendency to bulge up in the middle during the cutting. If I recall the 24" plotters and vinyl cutters I have used in the past have had four rollers.

I guess I kinda got taken on my cutter then. I thought that it was odd that there were only two pinch rollers.  The parallel cable that came with my cutter was also bad. I guess I should have tried to contact someone when I got the thing because another roller would definetly help and I still don't have a new parallel cable and I think that is why I can't get FlexiSign to work with mine.

The copam 25 inch has 2 rollers but the refine 25 inch should have 3 rollers unless it has just recently been changed in the last shipment. Send me an email with your ebay item ID or call us tomorrow so we can make sure you have everything you are supposed to have with your plotter.

The first models that we sold (almost two years ago) had 2 pinch rollers, but we since updated the model to to include 3.  If you would like a 3rd, you are welcome to buy it off our website at http://uscutterdirect.com.

- Marcus

I have a fefine 1351 with 4 pinch rollers and I cut 24" vinyl all the time just using 2 pinch rollers and it has never bulge up in the middle during the cutting..it might be the vinyl..? what kind of vinyl you using...? I only use Oracal 651

I have a fefine 1351 with 4 pinch rollers and I cut 24" vinyl all the time just using 2 pinch rollers and it has never bulge up in the middle during the cutting..it might be the vinyl..? what kind of vinyl you using...? I only use Oracal 651

i am using 651 bulge up in the middle and vinyl drift

dunno is the sticker causing it or plotter??