Sign in to follow this  
robochan

Help to really get going

Ok i got a MH 721 and a little bit of vinyl to practice on. I am looking on getting some more vinyl and need help what to get. I need 15" outdoor gloss base colors, 24" matte for indoor walls, and some 24" gloss. I have used the vinyl form

http://cgi.ebay.com/15-SIGN-Vinyl-4-Rolls-20-Color-Choices-10-Each_W0QQitemZ250309201349QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a47974dc5

and like it becouse its so cheap and weeds pretty good. Is there any other "good" vinyl for this cheap that fits my needs. Also i would like to print small deacls with my epson cx7450, what vinyl do i need to do that?

Thanks,

Chandler

It dosent look like you can get there greenstar vinyl in 15". Also what would you charge a small car lot for 100 little decals they would put on every car they sell?

I would recommend getting some Oracal vinyl. It's a fair price and very good quality vinyl. Check out Fellers at www.fellers.com or N. Glantz www.nglantz.com they are both large suppliers that have offices all over. You may have one close by enough to pick up vinyl. If not you would be able to order and have it delivered quickly. Also the Oracal at US Cutter is a good price for the $9.99 shipping

Second on N Glantz, I believe they have a facility in Cleveland.  Depending on where you live, they will deliver every other day or so for only a $3 delivery fee.  They carry pretty much everything you will ever need, except their blank pre-made banner selection sucks.