Sign in to follow this  
joebiv318

how to cut multiple projects at the same time

I'm trying to cut Three different decals that I have saved in SB at the same time.(same color) When I have One up, and go to open the next one up, the first one disappears?  I cant figure this out?

I open more than one SB at a time and then cut  everything I need in one color.  Sometimes I have 3-4 open at a time.

Gary

well that's not really going to work.  I'm looking more like...so I have Two 4" decals of a football and Three 7" logos for a company, and One 11" sticker for a window.  I want to arrange them to all be cut at the same time, the same color, wasting the least amount of vinyl possible.

OK now I understand what you are talking about.  In that case, I copy the image then open the next one, paste it.  Then copy those and past them to the next file.  I'm not sure how else you would do it.  That's how I have had to do it.  Hope that helps.

Gary

You can either open a new file or one of your existing files. Then use File + Open again and before selecting the next one to open check the Append box. It will add the image to the existing open file. Repeat for the others you wish to cut together.

Jay

You can either open a new file or one of your existing files. Then use File + Open again and before selecting the next one to open check the Append box. It will add the image to the existing open file. Repeat for the others you wish to cut together.

Jay

Jay, Thank you!  This is exactly what I was trying to do!!!