Triple2Signs

Another race car template. UPDATE!

Have about three hours in this template of a 1988 Monte Carlo SS Dirt Car. I plan on doing a bunch more cars when i get the time.

All the stuff on this one is for a local racer that i will be sponsoring next season.

post-6372-12986548154772_thumb.jpg

post-6372-12986548168506_thumb.jpg

That looks really awesome... Is it going to be a wrap or just decals? I like the numbers what kind of font is that from? I run dirt track racing here in florida but I run the 4cyl class...

Guest manwayvan

Great work Triple. Is this the same one you were talk bout or do you have a newer one your workin on? Gotta love the 4cylinders..Flag every lap..

Thanks guys. I currently that Monte Carlo template along with two latemodel templates, an IMCA modified template and a 1979 Camaro template. I'll sooner or later do a Big Block Modified and a Sprint Car.

• Like 1

I have a ASA type late model: Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Toyota, and a ARCA Charger, and a sprint car, but all mine are made in Left, Right, Front, Back, and Top View

That is how my other modified and latemodel templates are, I have the 88Monte template from FiveStar Bodies but i don't like the way it looks all that much. The camaro template i have is of the sides, i need to get around to making the top, front and back for it.

I was just playing around to make this Monte and Modified template though since it does look better to show to your customers instead of a flat side.

Triple2, looks good. Def a more perspective view helps the customer out. I may see about doing a template in Maya 3D just to give the customer an even more realistic view.

Trying to get it finished, Cut the wheels out and deleted the rest of the original image. This is not what the final will look like, just re-sized this one for my website.

post-6372-12986548207864_thumb.jpg

post-6372-12986548219355_thumb.jpg

ok im going to try and be nice i swear. Theres something bout the wheel you put on it it that just doesnt look right to the eye. i think its the angle of the rear wheel and none on the front.

That's the way the rear setup is on the original car that i based it off of. Front tire is angled cause in the pic it was turned to left a little.

Remember, in dirt racing, each tire is a whole different stagger. My RF is bigger than any other tire on the car and the rear tires look way smaller than what they are. Also, that 13 car (below) only has about 8lb air pressure in the RR and the front having 12lbs air.

races%20may%2023%2009%20003.jpg

Thats cool my kart is also number 13. I thought the RR would be the largest. on my kart the right side is biggest then the LR.

Hey triple 2 are you sizing these templates to be the exact same size of the car? That way when you letter it up all you have to do is save all the graphics andnumbers and so-on instead of having to draw it up again!

Triple2, how did you come up with that template? I have a few asphalt LMSC to decal this winter and I like sending layouts to the customer before I cut, but I don't have a template to fit them on.

Hey triple 2 are you sizing these templates to be the exact same size of the car? That way when you letter it up all you have to do is save all the graphics andnumbers and so-on instead of having to draw it up again!