R A character Creations

first cuts with new cutter

I just got the mh871 cutter and just started getting used to it cut 6 monkeys 23"x23" brown and pink for the daughters room and then cut 12 small ones same colors but they are 6.5"x 10" she can't wait for me to put app tape on them and get them on the walls.

and for those who have tried like me to use the usb cable unless it fits snuggly it will vibrate loose. Went and got a serial to usb since it has the screws to help fasten snuggly and no problems since. I thank god I have some computer people in the family. who helped me see what was happing before I did any big jos for others. and almost for got here the pics. not the best pics but you can see what they are

post-6548-12986548097244_thumb.jpg

post-6548-12986548098391_thumb.jpg

post-6548-12986548114691_thumb.jpg

post-6548-12986548115722_thumb.jpg

cute monkey, mind sharing it?

cutting is fun huh? i remember when i did my first one and just couldnt stop trying to find things after that to do.

oh and BTW, one of the monkeys you forgot to weed his mouth out =)

I hate to say this but I learned on a cricut ( I know  I  can hear the chuckles from the more expeinced ones ) its not what most use but it was givin to me for a christmas gift a couple of years back . then bought a diffent machine. Then hubby bought me the 34" Refine mh871. Maybe next year I can talk him into some thing lets say heat presses and the other good stuff from us cutters.