freebird1963

Believer in CLEAN CUT BLADES

I was getting tired of having my cuts not finishing or little detail cuts not cut through or coming up.

I was at the point of selling my Refine MH-721 and looking for a GX-24. It was that bad.

So I ordered a 45 and 60 blade from Russ at CCB. They arrived today. I put the 45 in and cut a Betty Boop. While not overly detailed there are some some cut areas that before would have fubared it up when weeding.

I cut the pressure down to 70 (I was using100-120 with the cutter blades) and sent the job. Oh and this is that low end vinly sample pack from uscutter I was cutting on.

I AM EXTREMELY IMPRESSED. !! I AM A HAPPY FRICKEN CAMPER ! IT WEEDED LIKE BUTTER !

THANKS RUSS ! THANKS CCB !

USCUTTER you should look to use these blades INSTEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

Hey Mark ,

I am glad they worked for you  :thumbsup: . I may try them also . I do get the same improved results when I put in a new blade from USCutter though . I never asked Mod Jenny ( 867-5309 ) if she used standard blades when she cut those SUPER small decals she has posted :thumbsup: With a Gal Mod ... we sorta have a Mod Squad now for those old enough to remember that tv show  :-X

I am going to have to get some of these. I have heard that they work really well and last longer too.

Jay

Guest crshirts

I just got 3 of these and they are better than any blade i have used by far.

The 60 is great for small letters.

Carl

I am a convert to CC blades - bought them for the copam and never changed a blade for the last 6 months I owned it and now use them in the graphtec - haven't had to change a blade yet.  You do have to remember to cut the pressure down when installing the cleancut - they are really thatsharp.  I was going thru the generic blades like butter!

I switched to using Clean Cut Blades a few months back, and I'll never use anything else again.  If you're ordering don't forget to mention the forum for a discount.

Joe

Ok getting ready to order one but which one do I get for the Refine MH-721 ?

I emailed them and they haven't responded yet.

HI HI!  I purchased a lazer point in Feb from US Cutter.  I feel a bit fortunate.  Other than some hookup problems that I had to work through, I have absolutely loved it!  My question is this....They sent me a pack of blades, and for the life of me, I cannot figure out what size they are.  I have used and reused these blades, and I desperately need to order some.  I would like blades for cutting the oracal vinyl (reg decal), and then I would like to order some for cutting sign blasting mask.  I figure two size blades.  I would really like some opinions about which is preferred for different applications.

Again Thanks,

I am loving this business!

:)

I would just give them a call, tell him what cutter you have and what you plan to cut. He is very knowledgeable with the blades. I am using 60

I would just give them a call, tell him what cutter you have and what you plan to cut. He is very knowledgeable with the blades. I am using 60

I recently ordered a 60 blade. Hopefully will be here tomorrow or Monday. I'll let everyone know how it does. My 721 will hopefully cut smaller letters better. Weeding is a pain in the a**.

For such a small price, it can't hurt to try it.

I recently installed the 60 clean cut blade I ordered. I've got it adjusted and cutting better than the original blade. I still had problems after I installed it, so it definitely required a lot of tweaking. Its almost where it should be. I still have some weeding problems on fine letters and details, but definitely better. I really can't say that using the Cleancut blade fixed most of the problem, or the fact that I spent a longer time this go around to tweak everything until I got it the best I could.

I've come to realize that my MH-721 will probably never cut perfect and I am fine with it  It will do until I can invest in a Graphtec/Roland.

The Clean Cut blades are sharp and are damn built solid. Almost 3 times thicker than the US cutter blades. It sure looks like this thing will last a long, long time.

My 60 degree blade showed up this week.  It's really nice.  I'm now a believer.

Been thinking about this for some time, and I just ordered a 60deg blade for my MH-721.  I've never had issues with my US Cutter blades, but I was wanting to try a 60deg for small letters anyhow, and couldn't pass it up.