espy

I found a driver for Flexi that works with the new Copam 2500.

I've been able to get flexi to work beautifully with the new Copam 2500 I bought using the Graphtec CE1000-60 drivers.  I cut a 10 foot long job today, and it handled it beautifully. 

Just thought you all might want to know!

That's great! Just what I wanted to hear! But have you tried to cut a printed job from a solvent printer or do you think it would work? I am intrested in the 3500 if it can work with my mutoh falcon in flexi.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

T

Well, I thought that the graphtec driver mentioned earlier was going to work, but it only works on small jobs.  On larger jobs, it garbles the data so the words come out all jumbled up.  So, I'm hoping that the makers of the copam will come out with a Flexi compatible driver soon....as I NEED this badly.

Amy Yang said she would get back to me about a flexisign driver as soon as it was available.But she also said it would be after the chineese new year.But the way she talked both copam and scanvec are working on a driver.Too bad it's not html code.

Wondered if there is any word on a driver for the copam 3500 in flexi? I was playing with the production manager and found that the gerber hs 75 plus and hs 15 plus drivers create the cuts as created on screen but the cut size is way bigger than on the screen. For example a 1inch square was about 5inches. Just wondered if this may help in creating a driver if someone is working on one. I really would love to get it working in flexi.

I think that you were the one that emailed me about using the DGI OM-60 driver in Flexi, but for everybody else, give it a try.

Wondered if there is any word on a driver for the copam 3500 in flexi? I was playing with the production manager and found that the gerber hs 75 plus and hs 15 plus drivers create the cuts as created on screen but the cut size is way bigger than on the screen. For example a 1inch square was about 5inches. Just wondered if this may help in creating a driver if someone is working on one. I really would love to get it working in flexi.