Sign in to follow this  
cox signs

need some help with logo

i have been doing a lot of race car lettering lately. im dooing three right now anf i need to put some kind of logo on there for my self im stuck can not come up with anything for my own company lol why is that? well if any one can help me i just want it to say something like race decals by Signs & Designs Kokomo Indiana anyone care to help me out thanks jason

maybe you could use the Bert transmission logo as YOUR design, your EBAY feedback shows your making a TON of money with that..  Gee like 100% all profit...  kinda like you keep the money and the buyers don't get their product kinda deal.   and on BOTH EBAY accounts.  Kinda like Highway robbery ..... :huh:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=signs-designs1&ftab=AllFeedback

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=coxracecars&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25

Do your own Research, Read some Books, Buy some DVD's, then Hire yourself a Graphics Artist.

You can't just go around stealin other peoples Ideas and Hard Work. There is No free ride, you gotta Work for it.

Not scam for it.

Do it Right, or Don't do it at all.

Sometimes when you least expect it, someones right there to Bite ya on the Azz Hard- Karma.

Oh American.  I am a firm believer in KARMA    It may not happen today,  or even next week, or next year... BUT... I guarantee it will happen...  and most times when you least expect it... and it will come back to bite you 10 times more than what YOU  did to someone!!!..  Guaranteed.  :huh:

Guest kenya

+1........ I believe in it also speedy.

You know..... what goes around comes around.  :)

wow did I miss something with this guy? Is this the guy who asked for the layout of the tile from another member and is now selling it on ebay as his own design?

SHAME SHAME SHAME

and sold the transmission twice without shipping it!

yes, to the tune of over  $1400 in rip offs on  two customers

SHAME SHAME, WE KNOW YOUR NAME

im stuck can not come up with anything for my own company lol why is that?

because youre an artwork thief ?

seriously tho...how about a robber carrying a bag with a big copyright sign on it with your name underneath ?

Better watch the Calvin piss on things you have posted. Its only a matter of time till you get a letter from the attorney by them. They are ones to not mess with.

Is anybody reporting him to ebay? How do we go about protecting what we create and share here. 

The best way to protect what you create is not to share it here or anywhere. When you do post pictures make sure you have watermarks and make them so they are hard to vectorize. Most of the vinyl items on eBay that I see were someone elses idea first.

yeah but wasn't the Earnhardt posted for download? I think I even downloaded it, but didn't list it on ebay.

I don't know for sure but I would wager that the Earnhardt was vectorized from someone Else's picture that was taken. In the Obama campaign last year there was an uproar about the colorized image of Obama that is was created from a Time Magazine photo without permission. Big copyright issue because it was used in his campaign.

Jay

It was posted for download. It was hand sketched by looking at photos and converted.

Doesn't matter. I can't sell it. It is copyrighted material.

yeah , well he will learn the hard way about copyrighted stuff

I still can't believe he sold the same transmission twice, balls the size of church bells.

Aren't the buyers protected by paypal won't they get their money back?

Is anybody reporting him to ebay? How do we go about protecting what we create and share here. 

It is not a matter of a regular person reporting to EBAY,  the owners of the copyrights have to report to EBAY to have their work taken down from the ad and pictures.  

I think PayPal only covers up to $1000.

Jay

well 1 transaction was $603. plus shipping  for 1 buyer and the other was    $750.00 plus shipping.