mr300s

Did some tiles today

mr300s,

your work should Not have been blatently Stolen from you, this guy did not even change it up a bit.

They asked you for the font and you sent it to them being Nice.

You a U.S.M.C. Served our Country , Saw Combat, and Wounded, so Thiefs like this can live Freely.

I apologize to you for people like this, and Salute you, I did not serve myself, but had many relatives who did.

I Respect our Military and All who have served and gave their lives to fight for Our Freedom.

that's right Bill, your the one with the talent,  not the seller on EBAY who copied your work and advertising them on EBAY,  You get my credit and respect,  this seller DOES NOT, that posted this ad copied from YOUR design.  and American is right... SHAME,,, SHAME, WE  ALL KNOW YOUR NAME....

http://cgi.ebay.com/wall-plaque-ceramic-great-christmas-wedding-gift-imca_W0QQitemZ320458075263QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9cca2c7f

that's right Bill, your the one with the talent,  not the seller on EBAY who copied your work and advertising them on EBAY,  You get my credit and respect,  this seller DOES NOT, that posted this ad copied from YOUR design.  and American is right... SHAME,,, SHAME, WE  ALL KNOW YOUR NAME....

http://cgi.ebay.com/wall-plaque-ceramic-great-christmas-wedding-gift-imca_W0QQitemZ320458075263QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9cca2c7f

wow, those look terrible!  the corner floral pieces are not aligned properly, the bottom floral design is skewed, and "established" text is wayy too big.  the whole thing is not aesthetically pleasing.  how sad.  :huh:

everything on ebay is from this forum . . . look at their post most are for other people to do stuff for them.  must be pitifully not being able to come up with your own stuff to sell without resorting to outright theft!

he can remove the listing,

SHAME, SHAME, WE KNOW YOUR NAME

but sure can't remove the negative feedbacks for not delivering product and keeping the money on 2 Bert transmissions  sales. on 2  EBAY accounts.   Gee, isn't that called theft/fraud?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=signs-designs1&ftab=AllFeedback

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=coxracecars&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25

he can remove the listing,

but sure can't remove the negative feedbacks for not delivering product and keeping the money on 2 Bert transmissions  sales. on 2  EBAY accounts.   Gee isn't that called theft? 

true

Yes,  you did hear that correctly,  on EBAY that is called SHILL BIDDING....   :huh:   and what makes it EVEN worse, was after they did their shill bidding,   AS the buyer stated in his feedback.   THE seller TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN   and they lost their money and did not get their product. ,,  

Yes, basically, you would lose your account,  but the buyer can press charges against the seller or small claims,,  for fraud. Because the seller kept the money and,  for not getting their product,  as it is a binding contract. 

Guest kenya

That's what happens when you post something on the internet. Some people out there would love to make money from others hard work.

I know that I've helped alot of people, just to see my work used...... it's terrible. Especially, when you read someone who gives the thief a compliment like, "wow, I love your ideas". That really pisses me off.  :huh:

I've been gone for awhile and I come back to this!!!  :huh:

Mr300s - your design is great - much better then the crap that was put up for sale (read STOLEN!!!) it shows that you took the time to make sure it was done correctly, not just thrown together quickly to make a buck!

As always -- Quality and talent shines --

Keep up the great work and watch out for the fakes!

Guest manwayvan

Great Tiles 300..Sorry to hear that your work got stolen but I love the idea of a new medium in which to apply vinyl. Might try my hand at them..After all I need to use some of the clipart I have purchased. Keep up the great work

mr300s,

just wanted to say I liked your tiles and borrowed your idea.  Figured I'd make up one and give to my wife.  So, I went into my files and got some flowers, typed everything out and finished it all looked good (I had about a dozen tiles here that I was trying to etch).  Anyway, it was all good till I found out that I was married on August 10th, 2003.  For some unknown reason in my head we got married September 16th, 2001.

Thanks for the idea

Harm

:thumbsup: NOW that is just way toooooooooooooooo funny,,   LMAO    :thumbsup:

Yeah and your not even close  LOL