mr300s

Did some tiles today

I had sold one of these to a ebay customer and she emailed me/  She showed it at work and I ended up with five more orders...8" x 10"

I hope that you don't mind me asking, but what font is that being used on these tiles?;D?

Cheers,

Fred >:D >:D;D:);D

I hope that you don't mind me asking, but what font is that being used on these tiles?;D?

Cheers,

Fred >:D >:D;D:);D

I use it a lot I love the first letters  " Balmoral Script

Love your tiles!  Have you already mailed them? I would have put the apostrophe after the s since the names are plural possessive though. You maybe could switch it pretty easily, not sure.Sandy

Love your tiles!  Have you already mailed them? I would have put the apostrophe after the s since the names are plural possessive though. You maybe could switch it pretty easily, not sure.Sandy

I actually had it that way and the customer wanted it this way and you know they are always right and never seem to listen to advise anyway , but thanks for the heads up.  I love when folks let you know how you can improve on something especially since I am new at this....

Are they blasted or vinyl

they look great :thumbsup:

oracal 651 thanks

Somebody must be psychic. The "Established" dates are out into next year.

Jay

Somebody must be psychic. The "Established" dates are out into next year.

Jay

or very hopefull

Are the scrols and floral a dingbat or font?

They are very nice!

I think they are on my sign torch clip art disk

Thanks, I will look into getting that  :thumbsup:

Beautiful work. Can I ask how much you charge for one of these?

Thanks for sharing.

Sonya

I have not done many to sell, She has bought quite a few of these.  I charged $10.99 each.  Shipping was extra.  The tiles would sell good however shipping kills you unless you can put a few together.  On some of the bigger tiles the shipping would out weigh the price of the tile

Those are really cool! How do you display the 12x12's? Holder or wall?

I have used JB weld and glued a wire on the back of some so they could be hung, others my wife picked up some nice stands at the dollar store.  This was a 18" x 18" on a cheap  stand that I did for my daughter.

Picture246.jpg

And then Someone STEALS your exact Design and starts selling them on ebay.

SHAME SHAME WE ALL KNOW YOUR NAME!

It is also a shame that Thiefs can't think up their Own designs and Steal from those who are Nice enough to post theirs, so that we can come up with something on our own all our own.

http://cgi.ebay.com/wall-plaque-ceramic-great-christmas-wedding-gift-imca_W0QQitemZ320458075263QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9cca2c7f

And then Someone STEALS your exact Design and starts selling them on ebay.

SHAME SHAME WE ALL KNOW YOUR NAME!

It is also a shame that Thiefs can't think up their Own designs and Steal from those who are Nice enough to post theirs, so that we can come up with something on our own all our own.

http://cgi.ebay.com/wall-plaque-ceramic-great-christmas-wedding-gift-imca_W0QQitemZ320458075263QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9cca2c7f

That is BS...who is it?? :huh:

Those are cool!!!!!!!!!! What kind of tile is that you do that on. I wonder if they would sell at a flea market? Very nice.

Those are cool!!!!!!!!!! What kind of tile is that you do that on. I wonder if they would sell at a flea market? Very nice.

I have a feeling they would be a great seller trouble with the net is tiles are heavy so the price of shipping kills you.  I bought those tile 8" x 10" for 5 cents each at good will  LOL....