Sign in to follow this  
lastfuse

Glow In The Dark Vinyl

I'm looking for some good Glow in the dark vinyl.

I'v found Safe-Glo in my fellers catalog. It looks a bit pricey though.

I'm will to pay the price unless someone knows of something better.

Avery has glow in the dark. I do not know the price but have some samples they sent me I made into hummingbirds for the hallway to the second bath. The number is: 9SF100-120-S glow in the dark. It is listed under avery 100 specialty films.

Haven't tried that but Coastal had some great glow in the dark t-shirt vinyl for under 10.00! if you are ever looking for that

I have a few rolls of glow in the dark vinyl, yes its expensive, but if anyone needs some i can get it to you for less than what suppliers charge just to get rid of the left overs.

I have a few rolls of glow in the dark vinyl, yes its expensive, but if anyone needs some i can get it to you for less than what suppliers charge just to get rid of the left overs.

What would you want per yard?

my camera wont take pics of it in the dark due to the flash... all i can do is take a pic of the roll, but i mise well copy  a pic of the internet and post it since its the same lol

now we have a price!

That is classic Scott  ;D .. as a horsetrader I tip my hat to you . I'll use that tactic ( insert thumbs up icon )

:huh:

now we have a price!

That is classic Scott  ;D .. as a horsetrader I tip my hat to you . I'll use that tactic ( insert thumbs up icon )

:);D

my camera wont take pics of it in the dark due to the flash... all i can do is take a pic of the roll, but i mise well copy  a pic of the internet and post it since its the same lol

turn flash off?