MaderDesign

Trying to collect payment

Guest manwayvan

Man if she lived on my same road this would have not gotten this far at all..Remember that trash dumpsters are fair ground so I would look for some dirty little secrets to persuade things my way. I would also make a ton of coro's and place on my lawn that Z collections does not pay their bills then I would put a few ads in the paper and make sure that everyone in that little town knows how unethical that they operate. If her home has a sidewalk beside it and it is on a busy street just stand out side with a sign for a day stating they do not pay their bills.. That should be embarrasing enough. If not cut her tires and let the c*nt walk. Even if you win your case which I do not see you having an issue with that given the fact that she has assumed responsibility of payment when she admited she would pay I think I would still make sure people know how she has made a hardship on you and get them shut down so other people do not have to go through it.

manwayvan,

I think you should be in collections lol If anyones owes me money in your neck of the woods I'm turning my case over to you!

In all honesty preston, i haven't put too much time into this matter. I do my work, sit at home, etc. Just as if she didn't owe me money. Court House isn't too far from me so i stopped in. I'll stop back in to file it and wait till I need to go. Small claims takes no longer than an hour and I should be on my way. The money isn't the biggest factor in this, I want to make her see I will not put up with this shit and I want to embarrass her.

I'm not going to do anything to jeopardize myself in court,  i will take this slowly and do everything necessary to see that I win.

Thanks guys!

It is always my hope that I will never find myself in this same position, but I'm glad we have a legal system to use if people are going to be dishonest in the business dealings.  Sometimes legal action is the only recourse to help curb behavior (at least you hope it will).

Guest manwayvan

Needless to say I have always been paid what is owed. Dakota what part of Michigan you in? I am from and got some family up in Michigan, Detroit,Lansing, and rosevelt. I can make some calls.

Guest manwayvan

Have you ever thought about takin it out in trade? Bottom have of the chicks pic doesnt look have bad.

Have you ever thought about takin it out in trade? Bottom have of the chicks pic doesnt look have bad.

I think he's too young to know what that means  :thumbsup:

Guess I kinda knew what it meant, but the way it was worded threw me off. I'm okay with that btw, if i would "take it out" it would be on her face with a ball bat right now. When I say she lives on the same road, i mean half mile on the same road lol. I'm not sure what makes her think I could just go burn her house down lol

Now were into a whole new ball of wax - we have a class at work called anger management training.  lol

hahah, at my work i'm not so sure we have that. iunno i may have missed that in our last meeting though.

But the ball bat does sound like a good idea, no?

Guest manwayvan

haha frozen paintballs work wonders..plus long distant and no trace

Would be cool if you could flip the script on her and get somebody to go to her and get her to give out a bunch of product without paying her. When she tries to collect that person tells her paybacks are a bitch.

I still like the take it out in trade offer, you could secretly film the deed and blackmail her with threats of a youtube release!! HAHAH just kidding! :huh: ... Or am I??

So here's an update on the matter.

I submitted the court papers and was given a court date. Last night around 9 pm, I get an email from the lady that reads. Word for word.

"I have your check. Somethings have panned out but thanks for ur patience....Lol. Want me to mail it?"

I responded with "Yes that is fine"

then I get,

"Will you please set the record straight to those who caught wind of your "comments""

hahahahh, money money moneyyyyyy!

Now I'll believe it when the check gets here.

Guest manwayvan

Haha Set the record straight...You have already done that by informing everyone of their shady practices. Nothing has been slanderous nor liable so that is funny to me..Congrats for sticking through on it and hopefully the check clears. But that also can be an issue as with where I am from if I cash a check from someone and for some reason it bounces or they put a stop payment on it even after the bank cashes it then they deduct the amount plus the fees from my account. They get their money 1 way or another.

Her company banks with PNC/National City bank, and we have one just down the road from me. What I will do is cash the check and be done. No coming back and getting the money from my account lol.

The court date is still set, so if the check does bounce it's going directly their and I will present that bounced check as well lol

Man, you should have said hell no I'll be right over to get it! Gone straight to HER bank and cashed it.

"the check is in the mail' is the oldest dodge out there.

Wow I am sorry that you had to go threw all of this. I have enjoyed reading this thread with all the comments and suggestions and can't wait to find out the outcome. Please continue to keep us updated.

Thank you!

Christi

I'll send her an email and tell her I'll be down to get it lol

Good point Banner.

The check :thumbsup: :thumbsup: