Sign in to follow this  
Kimon

New release 1.07 also now supports Snow Leopard

Signcut 1.07 For those of you who have not recently updated this version supports the new release of Inkscape, also there are versions that run on both Windows and Mac OS X up to version 10.6 including Snow Leapard.

Also included in this build are enhanced eps parsers, for better handling of newer eps files, and a brand new feature that will cut a dotted line for crafters and specialty users wanting to pounce material. Users using x2 and with valid licenses may upgrade to Signcut Productivity Pro by logging in to their account on www.sc-x2.com using their registered email and license number. Once logged in scroll down and chooose migrate. This will generate a new license and transfer your existing subscription over to the new version and send you download instructions for the newest version at no charge.

Those of you already using the pro version may either use the update feature from within the help menu in Signcut or log in to our Pro Site at www.signcutpro.com using your registered email and pro license number.

The newest revisions also offer a convenient way to log access your account via the help menu from within Signcut.

Gary not quite sure what your asking.

If you are running Snow Leopard you need to be using 1.07 or later. If you have a pro License you may fix it from the help menu otherwise you will need to log in to your account and make a fresh download.

We have sent you an invoice for your dongle which will run any version of Signcut - x2, or Signcut Productivity Pro, you may even run both versions if you like.

No Gary, I am not Kimon's personally appointed business partner. I am only trying to get you cutting again as you stated you have been down since the 16th. As any member on this forum would do... try and help out.  By getting by on another trial version until you can get Kimon contacted.,  I have no knowlegde of where Kimon is.  As far as I know, Kimon is the only one that directly works with Signcut on this forum. Happy Holidays,, 

Guest garysigndesign

Kimon,

When and where did you send this invoice? It is now Jan / 06 / 2010 and I have not received an invoice. Where did you send it? My home or an email account? Please get back to me on this. Thank you. Gary Karm out...

Guest Garr180

Kimon,

Do you have a record as to the date that it was sent out and location it was sent to? I have been waiting over a month? You stated "We have sent you an invoice for your dongle which will run any version of Signcut - x2, or Signcut Productivity Pro, you may even run both versions if you like." If it went through the mail USPS my address is: 1182 Norwood Ave. Clearwater, FL 33756. And I believe that any of my emails that I have sent you have been blocked or routed from reaching you. Try and message me through this forum and update me on weather this dongle key will really be sold to me.

You can also put what this purchase will mean to me as far as my ability to use Sign Cut for a life time  and its good for how many upgrades. Put this down on the invoice or email.

Thank you. Gary D. Karm

gary i think you would have better luck if you took this issue directly to sign cut.

http://www.sc-x2.com/

bb

I recommend either setting up a support ticket at the SignCut site, or contacting USCutter so that we can mediate the issue.

Never saw the last page of this thread thread but Gary has his dongle, unfortunately there was some confusion but we have straightened it out. Looks like my email domain was blacklisted from yahoo so any correspondence from a yahoo address bounced and so did my replies. He is all set.

I still have to change start up drives and boot in 10.5.8 to run Signcut. When I run it in Snow Leopard it crashes and actually nevers starts. SIGNCUT QUIT UNEXPECTEDLY

And now when I start to cut, this crazy machine decides it wants to cut slashes thru the almost finished job and then after restarting it will start the job and then decides to run the vinyl all the way out. I was wondering if maybe the keyspan was going bad or whatever.

And when I try to dowload Signcut Pro it always gives me 1.07. and that