jeremySI

Website shopping cart

i think im gonna buy my domain through godaddy and host with hostgator( have read nothing but great reviews about them, unlimited space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains and has built in support for zencart and cubecart).

sweet i used to have an 05 ex, dezod turbo on the car?

this is my 07 SI, supercharged w/ supporting mods

mini-DSC_0924.jpg

Dezod is the sponsor for all the turbo parts. Turbonetics was on the car then switched to Garrett.

Those rotas?

I'm trying to sell my Volks

yeah they are, cant support the outrageously priced rims, i wouldnt drive the car if i put them on i would be too scared i would hit a curb. not to mention my wife drives the car sometimes, not a very good driver lol.

i just decided to go with the paypal add to cart buttons. already had my website coded up so it made it easy not having to change the design and i am going to have a friend write me up some javascript to make it do a lil extra stuff.

jeremy, thats what i was looking for, i wanted to do the paypal buttons, but just went with a script to only do 2 steps in the shopping cart vs the normal 4. So now you just look at your basket, add any comments on the page and hit "GO NOW" and it takes you to the paypal paying page. Pretty simple.

id like to have it where you have the basket and everything listed there in the page but i wanna keep my site design. it was either go for the paypal buttons or learn lots of coding to implent all those features into my already designed page.

i think when the time comes for a website redesign i will design it from the base up from one of their templates that way i use their system but get my full look.

what do u mean have the basket with everything listed?

check mine out. and add something to the basket and look at the steps it skips. is that like what you wanted?

mine adds it to the paypal cart with one click but it opens the cart in a new window. what i would like is to have the cart display in a little area like yours can. until i feel like doing my website from the ground up ill prob have to stick with this way instead of going with a template for one of the full blown shopping carts

my look in the css files and see if you can get the "shopping cart" to open in same window. Whats your link to your website to look?

http://decaldude.net/honda.html

it adds it to the whole paypal cart which opens in a new window, no biggie but eventually ill use some front end system like yours that links to paypal. this works for now, at least until i get my friend to write the javascript to add the extra price for certain options

Are you using Cube Cart? If so, then just add another "product option". Name is Second Color, and then add the colors to the attribute.

I finally figured out what I did to break my Header lol, I was making the website wider and somehow messed the link up in the index.tpl file. All is better though now, and ever linked to the homepage. I'm gonna mess around with flash and see if i can get some things going with it.

Let me know if you need any help.

If you have AIM - Drew Duece 2

or MSN - drewmader@hotmail.com

yea but if i use cube cart id either have to use their templates or take tons of time trying to redesign my site around their code. ill leave that as a job to do on my next deployment

I got this from another website but they claim by making this change on your paypal buttons it will fix your opening a seperate window issue. Hope that it works.

Leave Target blank (target="")

Why not? It's so funny when V8 guys pull up next to me, rev like their LS1 has something. They pull on me for the first 60ft and my turbo spools and buuuh bye. Import Cars do not get enough credit at all. I'll never own anything other than Import. Next car for me is either a 09 Subaru WRX STI hatch or EVO IX.

hondas are awesome, who cares if they are FWD. the guy in his mustang i smoked yesterday probably didnt think too highly of them as well until he saw my rear from very far away =)

I got this from another website but they claim by making this change on your paypal buttons it will fix your opening a seperate window issue. Hope that it works.

Leave Target blank (target="")

i could make it open in the same window but then people would have to keep clicking back to order more stuff. id rather have an extra window stay open then for them to have to keep doing that.

my friend did the javascript for me, now the static cling option adds to the final price and the certain finals that cost more change the cost as well. now i am good to go.

Why not? It's so funny when V8 guys pull up next to me, rev like their LS1 has something. They pull on me for the first 60ft and my turbo spools and buuuh bye. Import Cars do not get enough credit at all. I'll never own anything other than Import. Next car for me is either a 09 Subaru WRX STI hatch or EVO IX.

What's your track times?

As for the topic: http://www.xpressdecals.com/store/

is what I'm working on. I still have a lot of work to do!

I dont have a car yet so i was just asking no offence ment. I like all cars but the 93 saab 9000 turbo iv driven dosent get that much grip cuz its FWD. My step dad has a lexus IS F with 416hp running through 8 gear paddle gear box and thats just crazy fast.

Sorry for the thread being off topic.