jeremySI

Website shopping cart

One of the last things I need to finish my site is to establish the cart system. I need something that will accept paypal as the payment option. Looking for something that will allow me to have multiple options for each decal (ie different sizes, colors, adding things such as making it a magnet). Just wondering if anyone on here ran a good cart system on their site or knows of one that is either free or not too costly. thanks

Cubecart, it's free and works excellent. Has pay pal as a payment  :(

thanks i saw it before on a search and it looked good, just noticed the older version is free. however found me the newer one for "free". ill try it out

paypals cart is nice just like superduty said, it's safe, and if you have paypal then you don't need to worry about transferring here and there.

paypals cart is way too hard to use when you have a lot of items and need to add many options to each item. i am going to go with cubecart but still use paypal as the method of payment

You planning on paying for it or just running the free version? let us know how it goes I'd like to see your page when your done! Good luck!

i "acquired" version 4 so i am going to go with that one. right now im gonna set it up on a free site that allows you to run stuff like that and test it before i purchase a domain and hosting.

I use Satchmo, but its not a simple system.  I don't recommend it unless you are a good programmer.

You'll have to purchase the key after 30 days for version 4. Only version 3 is free.

not when you get the one i have..... torrent downloads rock

hey mader i saw your site and see for your stuff you have the option of changing quantity. can you make a list for color options and change pricing according to which one is selected with cubecart? or at a text input box if it is something with text on it for the user to add?

Guest sciondrgn

I've used Zencart in the past and VirtuaMart /w Joomla front end works well ..

And Mader what he means by free is that he stole it  >:D

no way i would never steal anything. they still get advertisement of their product. cant really be stealing at that point can it  >:D

Guest sciondrgn

no way i would never steal anything. they still get advertisement of their product. cant really be stealing at that point can it  :)

>:D;D>:D

I dunno I'm sure some folks would disagree..

jeremy, go to my site and go to the Goombas, you'll see that Metallic Silver and Gold is a +2.00 extra charge and reflects that when you add it to the shopping cart.

nice, just wish i could mess around with it without having to purchase my site and server space to install it.

i see you have a login, is that one of its features?

Login is for customers, they register with my site and it stores their address info and email and such that allows me to send out gift cards, coupons, and specials. I however do not collect any type of payment information like credit cards, that is why I have it go through paypal to pay. You don't have to have a paypal account either which is the nice thing. Everything is secure so the customer does not have to worry.

I use godaddy hosting for both my accounts, i have the Deluxe hosting package that allows me to have unlimited number of domains on the hosting. Gives me 150 GBSpace | 1,500 GB Transfer

500 Email Accounts and 25 My SQL Databases.

Added my new signature banner too >:D