Sign in to follow this  
hatmanok

Capitol Building

I need a clip art of the Capitol Building in Washington.  Any help would be great.  Thanks

i have one in the mega vector clip art books from uscutter once i figure out how to take it from the cd to send it or post it on the forum ill be glad to help

if any one knows how to do this i like to help

i found where i posted the question how to take a clip art to send it to a person in a email ill do that if you like hatman

Insert CD open it to view the files, find the one you need, right click on it select Copy, close that out and right click your mouse again and click on Paste on your desktop.

Now a copy of that file is on your desktop, come here and post and at the bottom click on Additional Options, that will open up and you can add the file.

Click the Browse button and find that file on your Desktop, then hit Post.

"Allowed file types: doc, gif, jpg, mpg, pdf, png, txt, zip, ai, eps, svg, sbd, dfx

Maximum attachment size allowed: 512 KB, per post: 4 "

thanks american i saved it from earlier and couldnt find it from when i asked previousely and banner john answered thanks

hatman i sent it to your email address as thats the only way john told me how to do it i would post it to the forum but dont know how to do that 

damn computers mess em all to hell  all the time