VectorFest 2009 Voting!

Which one is your favorite?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is your favorite?

I think Brandon does all that at once. he probably drinks his coffee through a tube in his nose so he can answer the phone at the same time

I think Brandon does all that at once. he probably drinks his coffee through a tube in his nose so he can answer the phone at the same time

Probably right john

well, I have another few months before it'll be warm enough to wear a short sleeved T...but still I ain't holding my breath either. Obviously, the person put in charge just plain dropped the ball. Or lost it altogether.

Going on 3 months it's not looking good.  Couldn't they do this when Testing a cutter???/

banner john, tshirts can be warn all year long, just throw a thermal underneith for the 2fer look.

I thought the employees were wearing their favorite shirt around work?

makes you wonder if there are any shirts at all...

bb

banner john, tshirts can be warn all year long, just throw a thermal underneith for the 2fer look.

I thought the employees were wearing their favorite shirt around work?

good for outside, bad for me inside. I'd get too hot. I have to roll up the long sleeves inside .

lol You'd tell me the grass was blue if I said it was green lol

yes I would, if it looked blue to me.

Did anyone ever get their shirts? I am about to place an order and frankly if they did not follow through with their promise to the people that essentially did the job of marketing their product, I might end up taking my business elsewhere.

I will wait to see a response. If no response in a week, I will order elsewhere.

I didn't get the one that was promised to me..I can't speak for anyone else.

It has been quite a while and I apologize for that. I am now waiting on the proper ink for my dye sub printer. Once I have this ink (should be here in the next week or two) then I will be completing all of the promised shirts and shipping them out. I have a list of people that I am sending to, but if anyone else wants one just PM me and I will see what I can do.

Levi, you are honestly the one reason I have not already moved my business all over to signwarehouse, even with their higher prices.

You have helped me personally on the phone and helped me get my MH1351 running.

I will probably order my current needs here and follow up in a month or so to see whether the current promise is fulfilled, but USCutter really needs to step it up.

I have stayed out of the banter between the two forums, but I am definitely seeing a trend on the service side being less than desirable, present company excluded.

They are lucky to have you there Levi, because I really think without you, they would have lost most of their long time customers.

Levi, you are honestly the one reason I have not already moved my business all over to signwarehouse, even with their higher prices.

You have helped me personally on the phone and helped me get my MH1351 running.

I will probably order my current needs here and follow up in a month or so to see whether the current promise is fulfilled, but USCutter really needs to step it up.

I have stayed out of the banter between the two forums, but I am definitely seeing a trend on the service side being less than desirable, present company excluded.

They are lucky to have you there Levi, because I really think without you, they would have lost most of their long time customers.

I agree 100% ..Levi is the best! If he wasn't at USC, I wouldn't be here.

Thank you for your kind words. I care about our customers and do my best to serve you all. We have made some major changes in our structuring in the last week. The upper management is making some really big changes that I think are for the best. I believe you will see a whole lot more of me on these forums and less of some of our other employees. On top of that our support team has been redirected towards a 100% support model. We were putting some emphasis on sales over the past few months, but I believe that is done with. I want everyone to know that if you need anything you can PM me and I will take care of it the best I can.

I know I am WAY late in this thread, but from what I saw, Mader only submitted two designs with color-scheme variants (which is still just two designs).

I do this all the time for customers. If I design a logo, that's where all the work is. The color variation just accounts for various backgrounds and different treatments of the logo. Perhaps this should be made very clear for 2010 with something worded like:

You are allowed two (2) designs with three (3) color schemes.

It might also help if U.S. Cutter specified 3 shirt colors for the contest, with color-schemes allowable for those 3 popular shirt colors. Say, black, white and blue or something. Then, everyone knows the shirt colors, has a level playing field and can design their variants to match (if they choose). Those who go the extra mile will likely be rewarded in voting if their design is good.

This might help avoid any confusion or give anyone a perceived advantage simply because it wasn't made crystal clear to others who might have submitted color variants as well. Not everyone is in the design business and some might not think to do this, so the rules have to be clear and explicit. :)

There's my two cents. Well, done, everyone.  :)