MaderDesign

Trojan Swim Team Shirt

Looks good Mader. You sure have a good sense of design work. That design is real "busy" but the way you did it makes it flow really nice.

Do you mostly use Illustrator for design work?

Do you hand draw all your designs on paper first?

I usually start off by doing a quick sketch or 2, but i don't waste much time. I'll use my wacom and draw something and if i like it then i'll go from there. If you don't start throwing things on the canvas you'll never spark and idea. So i try to do something to spark something. Sometimes i know exactly what I want other times i don't know until it's finished.

Illustrator is just nice because i can size it up and down then if i like the size i can throw it into photoshop and do effects i'm still not done with the shirt though I have a few more little tiny things, like finish the water splash and add some little bits of water coming off, and throw a glassy overlay to the lettering. I'll work on it some more in a minute i'm sure.

not what I had pictured by the title.  Nice work mader

I had pictured something more in the adult section myself.

Jay

Nah no vinyl for this lol, this is a 6 color waterbased discharge ink screened shirt. But on the back I am going to put names with vinyl :thumbsup: