kneal4747

FDC Vinyl... Graphic Films Inc.

Hi everyone , Has anyone used the FDC  Graphic Films Inc. Vinyl :angry:    If you have, what do you think about it ??    Thanks.

yes, I have used FDC it's okay, not my 1sr choice though,

I prefer Oracal, it cuts and weeds good and it has a grid on the back that helps when triming orhand cutting straight lines.

I use FDC almost exclusively...and I use a LOT of it.Never had a single problem with it. It is made by Avery,btw.

Guest Terry

I use lots of it because I buy rolls cheap from a guy on ebay.

Yeah,probably the same guy I buy from. But it really seems to be good stuff.

Guest Terry

Works for me Banner, yup he has good deals and large selection.

Yes, I buy alot from a guy on e-bay also.  Almost all of his stuff is FDC, and 50 yard rolls too !!  I havent had any problems with it at all, inside or out .I just wondered if anybody else out there used it. Most of what I buy is 12- 15 inch rolls. nI have boughr some specialty cut-off from this guy at really great prices also.

I'm not going to post the link on the open forum until I hear back from the guy,make sure he can handle the business.

However, my banner supplier is gearing up to start production again next week and he has the BEST prices on blank finished banners I have found anywhere. If anyone wants that link (you will be happy with his product),PM me and I will send you the link when he goes online.And no,I don't get a commission,he is just a really nice guy with great product and prices and I like helping him out.